🅂🄻🅄🅃

stan_dami

Beomgyu

We sat on the floor across from each other, panting. My chest was tight and it felt like air was leaving, but none coming. Weak and exhausted, thankfully I had locked the closet, so the only one who would catch us is the janitor but so far he is good at keeping to himself.

I took quick glances at her, her small figure blended behind the mops and other cleaning supplies, but even then I could see their glare of her eyes boring into me. A shiver went up my spine, as I gulped and looked away. My heart started beating rapidly again, to the point it felt like it was it was going to fall out of my chest if I didn’t catch it.

“Please stop staring at me.” I mumbled under my breath.

“Oh, suddenly so shy?” she hissed.

“Not shy...just tired.”

She scoffed at me, suddenly I felt small, her obvious anger filling the room like smog. She came to a shaky stand, bumping into some bottles as she used one of the racks as a stablizer. I curled up my legs so she could walk past me but she didn’t. In two steps to crossed the small closet towards me, and squatted down, inches, no- breaths away from my face. She brought up her small hands and cupped my hair, stroking and fluffing my hair as she stared into my face.

I froze under her touch, not even able to look at her, I stared down at my lap, enjoying but also fearing the tingling sensation of her touch.

“I guess….cute….” I heard her mumble but I couldn’t really understand her clearly.

“W-What?” I spoke softly.

She remained silent, making me scared, my heart beat sped up way more than it already was. When she cupped my chin with her thumb I unconsciously I flinched at her touch. But that didn’t stop her, she stroked my bottom lip, teasing me before suddenly pulling away and walking out, not forgetting to smirk at me on the way out.

“I hope you got your answers.” she stared down at me before slamming the door shut.

Kai

Mathematics is finally over, as soon as the bell sounded I shot up, stuffing my things into my bag and walked out before the teacher could stop me, I’m absolutely  starving, as I was walking I heard a distinct voice yelling at another.

I turned and indeed I saw Yeonjun red, yelling at Beomgyu who looked drained and distracted while Soobin and Taehyun walked next to them having their own separate conversation. I walked up and joined.

“What did he do this time?” I chuckled.

“He ditched me with lazy and crazy.” He rolled his eyes. I couldn’t hold back a chuckle. Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, it was vibrating like crazy as if I was getting a call. I whipped out my phone and saw my SNS blowing up, I opened the app and immediately almost dropped my phone.

“Whoa, what’s wrong?” Soobin caught my phone, but too almost dropped it when he looked at the screen.

Taehyun held the phone and all 5 of us came to a stand still.

“You have a girlfriend?” he asked nonchalantly, showing the screen to Yeonjun.

“What?!” took hold of the phone, and there on the screen was a picture of him pressed up against the wall by a girl shorter than him and in a different uniform, the two looked at each with dark eyes. The picture was captioned

YEONJUN AND NEWEST SLUT GETTING STEAMY IN THE HALLS

I smirked at Yeonjun, “So you and Ye-” I was cut short when I looked into his eyes that were drained off life.

“Taehyun, find whoever posted this and have them take it down IMMEDIATELY.”

“Huh? Soobin raised an eyebrow at him, “ I thought you liked her?" He let out a breathy laugh.

"She's going to kill me" I could hear Yeonjun say under his breath, combing his fingers through his hair. Just then he phone buzzed, he whipped it out, and now I could see fear in his eyes.
It was a text and as soon as he read it he showed it to Taehyun, who although kept a straight face, I could see his cheeks lose color.

"Ah... I wasn't planning on dying this early." He sighed. Before him and Yeonjun left, leaving me and Soobin looking at each other confused before going on our merry way, we'll know if they lived if we see them later.

Lia

Ahhhhh those bastards are so dead when I see them.
I stood by the tree with Yeji, Ryujin, Chaeryeong, and Yuna. Cracking my knuckles. From afar I could see our two targets approach, Taehyun with his hands shoved in his pockets and Yeonjun looking scared, as he should.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't do it, I don't know how it happened-"

"The more you explain the guiltier you sound." Yeji deapanned. If she wasn't a star student with a clean record, she would've beat him, but I guess her tone sufficed.

He remained silent.

"I already know you didn't, but since it is your school who posted this picture, you will be clearing this up, immediately."

"Then why am I here if it's between you two?" Taehyun arched his eyebrow.

Now we all set our sights are here.
"Have you already forgotten what you did to Chaeryeong?" Ryujin snapped.

"Didn't you do something similar to Beomgyu?" He retorted.

What?! I glared at Ryujin who was unfazed by his words.
"It was pay back." She folded her arms over her chest.

"So you were playing with him? Oh poor Beomgyu's feelings will be so hurt when I tell him." Taehyun smirked.

Ryujin rolled her eyes.

"And plus, I was just paying my dues.” Taehyun shrugged again.

"Collateral is something to physical." Chaeryeong snapped, now stepping up to him, glaring him down, as he glared back, but not with the same anger that we had...

"My first kiss is something physical, last I checked you can touch saliva."

I gagged at him, wanting to hit him but Chaeryeong was already on that. She snatched a lock of his hair, forcing his head to the side which he showed no signs of pain from, but I know it hurt like hell.

"No one wants your nasty saliva." She hissed.

"You obviously did." He smirked before poking out his lips and brushing hers. She threw him back in shock before covering her mouth. Staring at him with big eyes.

"You guys have Yeonjun's number, so he'll text you when its taken down, till then toodles" Taehyun waved away as Yeonjun followed, bowing in apology for the photo and Taehyun's behaviour.

"Cocky bastards." Yuna gaped at the two as they walked away.

I'll be very busy over the weekend so I'll be posting today woooo!
But all this week I'll be writing to have some prewritten chapters ready just in case 👀