✧Chapter 6 - Wok Star

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

I am in the janitor's closet with Jade

I am in the janitor's closet with Jade. I found her here during study hall, around 20 minutes ago. She's cutting up the janitor's trash can because the school won't let her put her play Well Wishes here. Apparently, it is "too weird" and "disturbing". She's really upset about this and I feel bad for her. The play is really, really good and interesting.

Suddenly, the door opens and Beck and Robbie walk in, "Hey." Beck starts, walking in, "Watcha doing?"

"Why do you want to know?" Jade snaps at him.

"Hi JJ." Ana says softly, showing up behind Beck and Robbie, "What are you doing here?"

Jade looks up at her, "Hi." she answers pouting. It's adorable, really. "I'm cutting up a big trash can." She looks back down and continues cutting.

"You cut up the janitor's entire trash can?" Robbie asks bewildered.

"He's got another one." Jade answers sadly, pointing at the trash can behind her.

"And what are you doing here?" Beck looks at me.

"I had study hall," I shrug at him, "found her here."

"Jade, listen, I read your play," Tori enters the closet, "and I think it's really good." She tries to cheer-up Jade.

"I'm not your friend." Jade replies bluntly.

"Well." She heaves out dramatically, looking away.

"Anyway, if the school won't let me do my play, then who cares if it's good?" She complains, looking up at Tori.

"Why don't you just produce your play yourself?" Cat appears.

"It's not that easy Kit-Cat." Ana sighs at her.

"Yeah, you know how much money that would cost?" Jade grumbles.

"No." Cat answers truthfully.

"Did she cut up that whole trash can with just a pair of scissors?" André asks, walking in behind Cat.

"He has another one." I tell him.

"How much do you think it would really cost to produce your play?" Tori asks.

I look up at her and then around at everyone as they all cram together into the small closet, "Can we have this conversation outside?" I ask loudly.

"I don't know. Two, three grand." Jade estimates, ignoring my question.

"Okay, well then it shouldn't be that hard to find someone to put up the money." Tori shrugs at that. This gets Jade's attention, she drops the trash can, and immediately stands up.

"Oh boy." I suck in a breath, standing along with her.

"You'd really find me someone to put up the money to produce my play?" Jade points her scissors towards Tori.