✧Chapter 16 - The Birthweek Song

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

"So we can record the song today after school?" I ask André as we walk towards the school

"Sounds good to me." He answers.

"Awesome." I smile, opening the door for us.

"Thanks. Hey, what goes on?" He asks and I look at the stairs where Tori, Robbie, and Cat are.

"We're gonna go get some iced coffee." Robbie answers.

"I thought caffeine makes you vibrate." André reminds him.

"Sometimes it's nice." Robbie shrugs.

"Man, you really need someone who's not a puppet." I chuckle at him.

"Oh, a massage helmet." Tori suddenly exclaims. "A stylish helmet that massages your head. That sounds fun, right?" She asks us.

"Hmm..." "It could be." "Oh, it should." Cat, Robbie, and André tried to be nice.

"No, it's awful." She whines, cutting them off.

"I hate helmets." "That's not good of an idea." "It's a bad thing." They all agree with her.

"What are you doing?" "Why is she all...?" I ask her at the same time as André.

"Because it's only three days until Trina's birthweek." Tori turns to us.

"Her birthweek?" Cat asks in confusion.

"How are you still on that?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

It has been a week of Tori trying to get Trina a present. With each passing day, she becomes more and more frantic. She kept asking me on what to get Trina but every idea I gave she turns it down, guess she should've agreed to one of my ideas.

"You mean her birthday?" Robbie asks again.

"Have you met Trina?" "Yeah, you don't know our sister." Tori and I quickly dismiss their confusion.

"She thinks one day isn't enough celebration so she calls it her birthweek." Tori explains to them.

"You know, it's funny that she gets seven days of birthdays because for seven years of my life, I didn't even get to celebrate my birthday on my actual birth day." I joke, nudging André while laughing forcefully.

He looks at me as my laughter dies down, "It's okay, it's okay." He puts his arm around me and rubs my arm up and down.

"Anyway.... now, if I don't get her an amazing present, I'm gonna have to listen to her complain about it for the next six months." Tori pouts.

"All right, all right, chill down. We'll help you through this." André assures her and puts his bag down.

"Totally." "Yeah." Cat and Robbie both agree with him.