✧Chapter 60 - Big Time Tour Bus

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

"Okay, what do you think about this?" Beck asks me through my laptop, playing the song on his guitar, "Wait, how did your last line go again?"

"Uhmm...." I hum through the song and think about the lyrics.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Like if I touch you, will I end up like Eve?
Though for you, I'll try, I'll try

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Right, great." He nods and continues to play his guitar, proceeding with the song.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

So, I'm scared if I get into feeling
You'll be the fruit that'll keep on deceiving
But you're the apple of my eye, now I'm seeing
For you, I'll try, I'll try

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"That's really good." I grin at him, "Yeah, that'll definitely work."

"James, did you use the guest soap?!" Logan's voice rings from the bathroom, making me roll my eyes, "It's called guest soap, which means, guests only!" He continues.

James sends me a look from the other side of the couch and I let out a sigh. "No, Logan, that was me." I lie.

"How long has it been?" Beck chuckles sympathetically.

"Three hours and counting." I roll my eyes as I answer quietly, "Now I get why no one wanted to be in the same bus as Logan."

So, after eleven days of tour, I ended up in the bus with the guys anyway. Luckily, there are two buses, so it's not too crowded. Not lucky, I didn't know what they were talking about, so when they piled me in with James and Logan, I happily agreed.

Now, how did I get myself in this position, you ask? Let me take you back to this morning, when the boys got ahold of the bellcarts at the hotel. I should've known things were gonna go horribly wrong the second Carlos puts on his helmet.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ FB ⋅.} ────── ⊰

The boys and I are waiting outside of the hotel with our bags. Gustavo, Kelly, and Mrs. Knight are all checking out of the hotel and Katie wanted to go to the store nearby first.

"Why can't we just wait in the cars?" I ask them with a sigh, fanning myself, "It is so hot out here."

"Because if we're inside, then we can't do.... this!" Carlos looks around and immediately jumps up, running away from us.