✧Chapter 12 - Beck's Big Break

~Third Person's P.O.V~

"On the bright side, they probably sting you because they think you're as sweet as honey

"On the bright side, they probably sting you because they think you're as sweet as honey." Ana smiles at Jade, trying to lighten up her mood as she keeps grumbling.

Beck looks up from his script and scoffs, "Jade, sweet? Really?" He turns to look at her, smiling playfully. Jade doesn't say anything but glares at him and Ana laughs. "Hey, sit." He waves Tori and André over.

"Thanks." "Cool." They smile.

Jade stares at them for a second before complaining, "I don't want them sitting here." She grumbles out, looking at Beck.

"You know," Tori turns to looks at her, "it's great that you're so open with your bitterness." she smiles at her sarcastically.

Ana chuckles and shakes her head, "She's just grouchy because she got stung by a bee." she informs them.

André groans at this, "See that? Everybody but me!" He exclaims, "Come on bees. What's a guy gotta do to get stung?" He throws his hands in the air, looking around.

Ana, Jade, and Beck all look at him weirdly, not knowing how to react. "You're..." Beck starts, confusedly, "mad because they're not stinging you?" he asks, making sure they're understanding him correctly.

"He's been like this for a while now." Tori sighs.

"I've never been stung before!" André whines at us.

"I've never been stung too." Ana waves her hand at him. He just pouts and grumbles.

Beck shakes his head and goes to flip his script pages, catching Tori's attention. "Oooh, script pages?" She reaches forward and takes the script from him.

Beck quickly reaches forward as Jade raises an eyebrow at Tori, "Ah, not for you." He takes the script back from her, putting it aside.

"You auditioning for a play?" Tori asks him.

"Sort of." Beck shrugs, "It's a movie."

Tori looks at him, surprised at this, "That's so great. What movie?"

Jade keeps staring at her, "I'm taking your pickle." she states, grabbing it from Tori's food without waiting for a response. Tori just rolls her eyes.

"So, a movie?" André repeats.

"It's called Miss Fire. It's about this woman cop who gets fired and then goes on this crazy rampage." Beck explains to them.

"That's so cool. Who plays the woman cop?" Tori asks him again and Jade rolls her eyes.

"Melinda Murray." He shrugs at them like it was nothing.

"Shut up!" André exclaims, wide-eyed.

"You're gonna star with Melinda Murray in a movie?!" Tori freaks out.