✧Chapter 63 - The Bad Roomate

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

"Heyyy

"Heyyy...." Tori grins widely and steps up to where André is standing.

"Hi, please don't associate me with her." I wave at him, rolling my eyes at Tori.

"Hey." André chuckles and crosses his arms, "So, what's the big news?"

Tori drops her hands limply to the sides and pouts, "How do you know I have news?"

"Because whenever you've got news, this is how you walk up to me." He steps backwards and looks up with a face that is supposed to look like Tori's, "You're all, heyyy...." He copies my sister's earlier walk.

"Oh, that is so you." I laugh loudly, nodding at André, "It is really weird to watch."

"That is not what I do when I have news." Tori gasps in offense, crossing her arms.

André and I share a look with each other before he turns to Tori, "You got news?" He asks again with an eyebrow raised knowingly.

"Yes..." Tori quickly drops the frown from her face and grins widely, correcting her stance.

"Let's go." "Tell him." André and I say at the same time.

"Okay. So, yesterday I was at Neutronium Records, meeting with Mason for an event. It's just a small charity, he asked me to sing a song. But there'll be so many-"

"Just speed it up." I tell her.

"Right!" Tori shakes her head, "Well, I met Kojeezy!"

"Shut the fridge!" André gapes, staring at Tori, me, and then back to Tori.

"So, I told him about our song-writing class here,"

"Oh man." André's eyes widen.

"And he's gonna come and let us all play our songs for him." Tori continues.

"Sweet Joseph!" André exclaims, putting a hand on my shoulder and basically holding his whole weight on it.

"Okay, just wait for it." I wince out, trying to keep standing.

Tori snickers but keeps explaining, "And if he hears one that he likes, he said he might buy it and produce it!"

"Oh-ho!" André laughs excitedly, throwing his hands up.

Tori grins along and jumps in place, "Hey, let's go tell those guys over there!" She points at a group of kids who are standing behind André.

"Yeah, yeah, wait, wait, wait." André puts a hand out to stop her, "Let's do this the right way." She tells her, getting into the stance.

Tori squints her eyes and nods, "Okay. L, come on."

"Yeah, I'm not doing that." I snort and shake my head, staying put in my spot.