✧Chapter 36 - A Christmas Tori

Before we get started, I want to say thank you to everyone who commented, voted and added Shadows to your reading list. I really appreciate it and I am so grateful and happy to know that you like this.

I think there is currently a problem with Wattpad, or maybe mine is messing up, but I couldn't leave messages on anyone's profile.

So, again, thank you so much and I really really love you guys! ❤️

Now, a little warning, this chapter is the longest chapter I've written so far. It is hella long and there are a few unnecessary things, but I wrote them already and I kinda don't wanna delete it.
So buckle up and enjoy!

🎭

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

Tori and I walk into the school only to be greeted with Christmas songs blasting through the speakers

Tori and I walk into the school only to be greeted with Christmas songs blasting through the speakers. The doors and hallways are all filled with Christmas decorations. A decorated tree in the middle, wreaths hanging on windows, and garlands above the lockers.

I see André rummaging through his lockers and I get an idea. With a wide grin I creep up behind him before jumping, "Heyo!" I exclaim, my hands on his shoulders.

André lets out a loud, high-pitched scream in surprise that catches practically everybody's attention as he quickly turns around to glare at me with wide eyes, "Why?!" André yells again, putting a hand on his chest.

"Why not?" I shrug with a small smirk.

"Don't do that!" He continues to yell at me.

I stare at him for a moment to see that his face doesn't break out to its usual smile but it stays angry and annoyed. "Are.... you okay?" I warily ask him, starting to feel guilty.

"No, I am not okay!" He exclaims angrily, crossing his arms and looking away from me.

"Whoa... Someone's in a mood." Tori comments, standing beside me, "What happened? Did the grinch stole your Christmas?" She jokes. I let out a small laugh as I open my locker and grab the books I'd need.

"What's wrong?" I ask, looking at André curiously.

"Stupid creative music class. And stupid song. And stupid Christmas." He mutters to himself, glaring ahead at the door as he leans back against the locker.

"Why is it all stupid?" Tori asks, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

"It's Anthony! He's extremely stingy when it comes to grades." André tells her, lowering his voice at the last part to avoid being heard.

"Ugh, yeah. I hate him for that." I groan out in agreement as I close my locker, "Look, if it's about your Christmas song, I'm sure it's not a big deal. It was a great song, whatever grade you got, you've still got next semester." I assure him with a song.