✧Chapter 21 - The Wood

~Thalia's P.O.V~

"You're telling me that I can't even come to rehearsals?" Trina asks me again, rummaging through her bag

"Yep."

"And you're not gonna give me the director's number?"

"Nope."

"Can you at least give me some money?" She sighs in frustration, not finding anything in her bag.

"Nope." I shake my head, sipping my soda loudly just to annoy her.

She groans loudly and glares at me before going back to rummaging in her bag. I stand there and watch her struggle with her bag, taking a sip loudly every once in a while just to tease her.

"Hey, Trina-Reena." Tori comes over to us, "Tilly-Lily." She turns to me.

I raise my eyebrows at her, "What?"

"I don't know..." She cringes at the nickname and runs her hand through her hair.

"Oh, hey." Trina stops wracking her bag and closes it, turning to Tori, "You want a soda?" She asks, pointing at the machine.

"Uh, sure." Tori shrugs.

"Me too, gimme money." Trina says and Tori chuckles, pulling out five dollars from her pocket and handing it to Trina.

Trina finally gets her drink and gives one to Tori. We start talking about something stupid Trina did, again. "I don't even know why you would choose it. I mean-" Tori says but ten there was a beeping noise. She turns around and I see a weird, yellow, flying robot kind of thing. It starts to "shoot" lasers to us, but really, it looks more like a disco-ball.

I see Robbie laughing like a psycho from the corner, playing with the remote, "Oh wow, this is terrifying. I think I'm having a heart-attack." I roll my eyes, making Trina and Tori chuckle. Tori grabs her book and hits it, making it fall down and start to malfunction.

"Hey, thanks a lot for whacking my Astro Craft!" Robbie rushes over to us, glaring heatedly.

"It was attacking us." Tori mocks him.

"And stupid." Trina adds, scoffing at him.

"Plus the only scary thing about that is the fact that you though it was scary." I tell him, smirking.

"We have artwork throughout the whole building and this is kind of the main hallway." We hear Lane talking and then we see some cameras following behind him.

"Get some shots of the kids on the stairs there." One of them tells the others, pointing at the two people dancing in front of the stairs.

"Oh, my God, they're filming something." Trina suddenly shouts, pushing me aside and rushes over there. I trip over my foot and crash into Beck, he holds my arms to stop me from face-planting to the ground. I smile thankfully at him before glaring at the back of Trina's head.