✧Chapter 57 - Three Girls and a Moose

~Third Person's P.O.V.~

"So, this Saturday night I'm gonna be appearing in Tinkle-Aid?" Jade exclaims as she walks down the stairs

Thalia and Aliana turn the corner just as Robbie looks up at his sign again. Thalia's mood only turning more sour as she sees the banner above her locker. She turns to Robbie with a glare, "No. Absolutely not."

"Beck and I did not approve of that name." André clarifies.

"Yeah, no shit." Aliana scoffs as the two of them go to stand beside their friends and Thalia hugs her stomach in an attempt to soothe the pain down there.

"When my brother was little, he used to have a Tinkle-Aid stand." Cat jokes, laughing loudly, "He'd sit there all day, yelling, "Tinkle-Aid! Twenty-five cents a cup!"." She laughs louder at the memory.

"I- I hope you mean he had a lemonade stand." Tori chuckles at her in confusion.

This only makes Cat laugh louder before she shakes her head, "No..."

"It's not a bad name." Robbie tries to defend himself.

"It's a terrible name." Trey stops him.

"Well, um, I'm getting kinda hungry." Tori states, "You guys wanna hit up Nozu?"

"Yeah." "Yeah, let's go." "Yes please." Thalia, Jade, and Cat nod in agreement, Thalia's mood lightening up as she heads towards the door, followed by her friends.

"Oh, come on!" Robbie complains, "We always go to Nozu. I want a hamburger."

"Yeah, I need some beef and fat." André adds.

"Ew." Cat frowns.

"Yeah, gross." Thalia scrunches her face up in disgust, "No way."

"Come on, I'm with them on this one." Aliana points at the guys.

"We want sushi." Cat argues.

"Yeah, four versus three. We win." Thalia gestures around with a smug look on her face.

"Uh, no. Four versus four." Trey raises his hand, "Plus, we've had sushi three times this week already." He reminds the four girls.

"Two times." Thalia corrects him with another glare.

"Come on, let's just go to Karaoke-Dokie and get a burger." André tries to convince them.

"We're going for sushi." Jade states, leaving no room for arguments as she turns around to the door again.

"All right, fine!" "Sushi at Nozu." André and Robbie agree reluctantly.

"Cause we always have to do what Jade wants." Aliana mutters from the back of the group, rolling her eyes.

But she said it loud enough for Jade to hear. Jade instantly turns around and raises an eyebrow at her ex, "Oh, you want to go there?"

"Why don't you tell me? We'd end up going your way, anyway." Aliana challenges with an annoyed look.