✧Chapter 55 - iParty with Victorious (Pt. 1)

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

"You think they're gonna breakup?" I sigh loudly as I walk out my room with Beck behind me

"I hope not." He shakes his head, "But Jade went from rambling on about her nonstop to suddenly going radio silent. And it's been three hours, so I should probably be concerned."

"Ooh, speaking of concerned, Ana should've texted me by now. Oh, do you think they've killed each other?" I gasp in worry.

"They won't do that." Beck tries to assure me, "Whatever's going on, they are so into each other. I mean, I've never seen Jade this whipped, like, ever!"

"Yeah, and they've been so good for each other." I chuckle at all the memories.

"Look, even if they breakup, no matter what, we'll be there for her." Beck throws an arm around my shoulder, "And, it's not like the group's gonna breakup along." He stops in the middle of the stairs and turns me around to face him, "We went through it, and we're fine."

"Yeah, but we're one of a kind." I smirk as I wrap my arms around his shoulders and connecting at the back of his neck, "Plus, we were never as intense as they are."

"That is true." He slowly nods in agreement before leaning in and planting a soft kiss on my lips.

I get on my tip-toes a bit to return the kiss and pull him closer to me. Deepening the kiss, he gently walks until my back hits the wall behind me. One of his hand goes to my waist and the other goes to the back of my neck, tangling his fingers in my hair.

Pulling away and leaning my forehead against his, I let out a small chuckle, "Woah, easy there. It's not the end of the world."

"No, but we can practice for a potential apocalypse." Beck smirks suggestively.

I ponder on it for a moment, just to annoy him before letting out a small laugh, "Guess I can't complain with that." We were just about to reconnect our lips again, but got cut off by a laugh and someone talking, "But that would make a great argument." I groan out and throw my head back against the wall.

"Right, I forgot about that." Beck sighs to which I nod in response as he drops his head on my shoulder.

As it turns out, Tori has a boyfriend whom she has never thought of bringing up before. So, her boyfriend and her, got dibs and are hanging out in the living room, resorting to Beck and I hanging out in my room.

Reluctantly, the two of us continue our way downstairs after a quick kiss, hand-in-hand. As we take the last couple steps, I catch Tori and Steven's conversation.

"That girl Carly's really pretty, don't you think?" I hear Tori ask him, her laptop on the coffee table playing thr latest iCarly video.

"Sure." Steven answers hesitantly, "Just, uh, not my type."