40 Boop

Olivia woke up excited and dreadful. She knew the designer was not the same one Olivia Praxis and Graciella used before. From what she read that lady was way over the top. But even on TV some designers were a little over the top. She was worried the Royal personal designer would be the same. But she was also excited.

She kept being reminded of all the romantic CEO novels where the Male lead takes the female lead to the most expensive shopping mall. She wondered if it would be a little like that. She knew she wasn't going to leave the Queen's apartments today, but it was still a little exciting.

This way she was the only customer, and there were no lines, and she didn't even have to pay for it herself. 'Oh, Payment. I wonder how many dresses I can get within the budget.'

"Adarian?" Olivia called.

He poked his head out of his wardrobe room, " What is it?

Olivia hesitated. She hoped he didn't think she was being rude in some way by asking, "What is the budget for my dresses?"

"Budget?" Adarian came out finishing his buttons. "There's not a small limit. I think you'll be fine as long as you don't spend over 2 million."

Olivia choked on her spit in shock. Adarian rushed over to her immediately. She put her hand out to stop him from rushing over, but he held her arm to support her instead. He had a look of panic on his face as she stopped choking. "Two Million?" Olivia managed to ask. "Is that the entire budget for the year, including the servants wages?"

"Are you alright?" Adarian asked her, still looking concerned.

"I'm fine," Olivia was very embarrassed as she explained, "I swallowed my spit wrong." She looked back up at him, "Now tell me how much I can spend on just the dresses, not the entire budget." She knew two million was way too much for just dresses.

"Two million," Adarian looked at her seriously. "This is for your dresses, and for the dresses of the women in the wedding party. You also need a dress for our announcement, and the ball that will take place at that time, and you will need a dress for the coronation, and for the ball that is to be held after that. Plus, each of those dresses will need to have their own custom jewelry, shoes and accessories. You also need more clothing for other occasions. If anything I'm worried that two million will not be enough."

Olivia looked at him like he was crazy. 'Wasn't this place supposed to be more like medieval times where two million was practically an unheard of number in terms of wealth? How can he expect me to spend so much money!?'

He smiled at her. "Don't worry, If you spend more than that I will be okay with it."

'He is definitely crazy.' she thought to herself. "Lady Lowenheim taught me the value of money yesterday. Isn't two million enough for my wardrobe for the next twenty five years?"

"Then you have nothing to worry about," he lightly touched her nose with his index finger and turned to go back and put on his shoes. He was going to finish helping her once his shoes were on.

"Don't think you can just boop my nose and run away!" Olivia needed revenge. She was going to boop his nose right back!

...

...

"Your Ladyship."

The guard greeted Lady Lowenheim who had just ordered that breakfast be taken to the queens apartment this morning.

They normally showed up very early in the morning. Adarian had a shield in place at night, so they never guarded his chamber at night. They only knew Lady Olivia Praxis slept there every night, and exited with His Highness in the morning. So far she never failed to greet them with at least a small nod before she was whisked off by the king.

The three of them would breakfast there, and then Olivia and herself would become very busy. Adarian still had some official kingly duties to see to this morning.

"Are they still abed?" Lady Lowenheim asked, a little concerned. Normally Adarian was very much on schedule.

"Aah! No!" A loud scream came from the royal chamber.

The guards rushed in and stopped abruptly. The royal couple were lying disheveled on the bed with Adarian on top.

"Stop please," Olivia pleaded as Adarian tickled her side. "Stop! Haha, I won't do it again! Hahaha! No more!"

Upon noticing that the guards had entered, he immediately covered up Olivia. He hadn't finished tying her dress yet! He glared at the guards, and they exited awkwardly. As they exited, he saw his cousin had turned her back to their room and was covering her eyes. This was a little embarrassing. Olivia made him lose control and play around.

He had just finished putting on his shoe when suddenly Olivia came up to him shouting "Revenge!" and pinched his nose. She held her thumb in between her middle finger and pointer and said, "I got your nose." Seeing the way she backed off so quickly to make this action and her playful smile made him want to chase her. When he caught her and threw her on the bed he started to tickle her. He forgot that he had already taken down the shield with his mana stone. So he didn't think the guards would come in.

He looked at her still lying a little under himself, and a different type of appetite rapidly grew. She was a little red faced from laughing, and was trying to stop smiling at him. Her eyes were watery and shiny. His heart pounded as he looked at her. His eyes moved down to her lips. She lightly bit them to try and stop smiling. Not able to hold himself back anymore, he leaned down and kissed her lips softly.

...

...

Olivia now understood why the doctor told her she would never be able to be in a romantic relationship. The moment his lips touched hers, her heart which was already pounding from him chasing her became very erratic. It stopped completely and then pounded harder than ever. Her old sickly body would never have been able to handle this!

He licked her lips, and she parted them a little surprised. Then he deepened the kiss. Olivia stopped breathing once his tongue entered her mouth. She kissed him back, intertwining her tongue with his.

He stopped and pulled his lips away from hers. "Breathe," he demanded.

Olivia nodded and released the breath she was holding. He looked at her with desire as she tried to catch her breath. "I'm going to have to teach you to kiss me while breathing."

Olivia blushed. He helped her up and helped her to tie up everything in the back. This was the first time that she could feel his every movement as he did so.

'C'mon Olivia Carter! This isn't the first time he helped you get dressed. No- That sounds too ambiguous! He's just helping me... in general. Ah! Is a kiss supposed to be this powerful! His lips are really soft. OMG he used tongue! I was French kissed! Do they call it French kissed here? Ah! His hand grazed me again! Is he doing this on purpose!?' Olivia was not in control of her thoughts at all.

Adarian felt her flinch a little under his movements. His hands lingered just a bit like they always had. This however seemed to be the first time she noticed that he was a man.

He was really happy about this development. She hadn't turned down his kiss. She even responded to his kiss and kissed him back.

Once they were done making themselves presentable, Adarian led Olivia to the queens apartments. Olivia blushed all through breakfast. Lady Lowenheim acted like there was nothing amiss at all, but she didn't correct any of Olivia's etiquette.

Instead Adarian took this chance to have more skin-ship with his blushing wife. He held her hand to show her the correct way of holding something as he explained, "Like this." Then he touched her shoulder so she wouldn't slouch, "Sit straight."

Olivia was barely able to taste anything she ate. When it was time for him to leave she looked over at his place setting. He was watching her and touching her so much. Did he even eat anything! It was all gone. He ate everything.