✨🛹 𝕊𝕜𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝟞 🛹✨

~Your POV:~
After I left Reki and Langa at the competition grounds, I headed home. All I wanted to do was sleep. Reki and Langa had reminded me of something I didn't want to think about. I mean, it isn't there fault. At all. They didn't know. How could they? We haven't known each other long.

I threw myself on my bed and sighed loudly into my pillows. I lay there, not moving, until I heard a ding come from my phone. I had absolutely no clue who it was or who was texting me.

To: Y/N
From: ***-****-****
Hey. Know we haven't talked in a while, but my mum told me to message you. He came looking for you, you know? He wants you to move in with him. He's gonna find you sooner or later, you know that right?

(The number is written like an actual Japanese number and I based it off of Yato's phone number from Noragami.)

I read the message. Over and over. Is it true? Did he come looking for me? I only know him by name and not what he looks like. Yet I don't want to bring this to anyone. He only wants me because of the deal he made with my parents. If I avoid him, it'll all be fine right?

I decide I need some fresh air so head out on my skateboard. I didn't have an idea of where I was going. I had no destination. No end location. I skated for a while before I ended up outside a restaurant. Wait, I know this place. It's Joe's I think?

I see that it's still open even though it's past midnight, so I head inside. Joe is the only person who knows about everything. Well, apart from me being Fire Phoenix. I confide in him often. Cos he's a great person to talk to.

"Y/N? What are you doing out so late?" Joe asks.

"I needed some fresh air. And ended up here." I explain.

"Ok but why here?" He asks.

"I was lost in thought. He's come looking for me. He went to my shared apartment in Arakawa City. He's still searching for me. After all these years." I explain.

"I thought you hid? And no one knew where you were?" Joe asks.

"Yeah. I told no one. Besides, the only friend I had was the girl from Arakawa City. She didn't tell him. Because he works in Okinawa. So he must've found out somehow." I say.

"Hmm. Well for now, don't dwell on it and go home. It's late." Joe says.

"Ok, ok. I'll go. Night Joe." I say, raising my hands in defeat.

I grab my skateboard and leave Joe's restaurant. It always has such a nice atmosphere. I started skating home when I sensed I was being followed. When I turned around, no one was there. What the? I keep on skating until they appear again, this time trying to make me turn a specific way. I'm used to skating so I avoid it. I managed to lose them but I took a corner too quickly and ended up going down a hill to fast. I couldn't brake so I ended up falling off, landing on my arm.

It hurt, a lot. I ignored the pain in my arm and headed home. Once I got there, I unlocked my front door and headed inside before closing the door and locking it. I placed my skateboard by the front door since it's my personal skateboard. I headed off to my kitchen in search for some ice I can put in a freezer bag. My wrist was stinging. I hated hospitals since I was always in and out of them when I ice skated or did snowboarding.

After sitting there for a while, the ice was starting to melt. I poured the ice into the sink and put the freezer bag in the bin. I landed on my writing hand. So I decided I wasn't gonna go to school tomorrow. No way.

I grabbed my first-aid kit and took out a bandage. I started wrapping the bandage around my hand, wincing slightly at the touch. I was used to injuring myself whether it be through ice skating, snowboarding or skateboarding. After I finished wrapping the bandage around my hand, I went off to bed. I tried to fall asleep but couldn't. I don't know why. I just couldn't.

After the hours passed, it was now morning. I didn't tell Reki or Langa that I wasn't coming in. Then again, they didn't have my phone number. I slowly got out of bed and struggled to get dressed. After I was finally dressed, I headed over to my fridge. There wasn't much to eat for breakfast. I didn't even have milk (I'm still waiting for Mr. Midoriya to come back with it. How long's it been? I kid, I kid.). I sighed before heading over to my door. I put on my shoes with great difficulty and left my house. I didn't use my skateboard this time. I walked. Which was stupid of me since now I can only buy a few groceries.

I walked to the nearby supermarket and grabbed a trolley. I walked around, grabbing things I knew I needed. I walked around a bit more before I bumped into...

"Joe?!" I exclaim.

"Oh, Y/N. Hello." Joe greets.

"Buying ingredients for the restaurant?" I ask him.

"Yeah. Grocery shopping? Wait, shouldn't you be in school?" Joe asks.

"Well yeah but I'm taking the day off." I explain.

"How come?" He asks, then looks down at my hand.

"What happened?" He adds.

"I was being followed this morning when I left the restaurant. I thought it must've been my imagination till they came out of nowhere. I ended up taking a corner too quick. I ended up going down a hill too quick and landed on my arm." I explain.

"How much are you planning on getting? Can you carry it all home?" He asks.

"I don't know. Enough food to last me the week. Plus snacks. Lots of snacks. And some more Band-Aids." I explain.

"Well let me give you a lift home then." Joe says.

"Thanks Joe." I say with a smile.

We both finish our shopping before leaving the store. Joe drove me home and dropped me off, helping me bring the bags inside. I thanked him again before he left. I started unpacking my bags and putting everything away. I had a lot more snacks now, thank god. Once I put everything away, I looked at the time. It was almost lunch time.

~Reki's POV:~
"Hey, have you seen Y/N?" I ask Langa.

"No. I haven't." Langa replies.

"She seemed down yesterday when we were talking to her." Langa adds.

"Oh when I pointed out her mum and dad." I say.

"Maybe that's why? She didn't seem to want to talk about that. Especially when I asked if she always cooked for herself." Langa says.

"Shall we go see her after school then?" I ask.

"How? Neither of us have her number and I'm sure neither of us know where she lives." Langa points out.

"I know where she lives. It sounds wrong. I went to her house once. Well, stood on her doorstep. When I was teaching her how to skate." I explain.

"Ok so then we can go after school." Langa says.

"Mhm. I made bento's as well. For you and her. Fire Phoenix said that was the condition for the beef. I'm yet to work out why." I say.

"Is it not normal for someone to suggest that as a condition?" Langa asks.

"Nah. People normally have other conditions. Like burning a skateboard. Or getting a tattoo. Stuff you regret doing. More like a dare, but hardcore." I explain.

"Ah ok makes sense. Maybe she's going easy on you?" Langa points out.

"I don't think so. She tends to give the harder stuff to people she dislikes. And so far, she loves toying with Shadow. One time, she had a beef with Shadow and he lost. She dared him to dye his hair pink. And she did it! She used dye that washed out after a week but it was still funny." I say, laughing.

"Then we need to not get on her bad side." Langa says.

"Mhm. Anyway, we should think what to bring her in case she is mad at us." Langa adds.

"Good idea. We have a bento box so far. What else?" I say.

"She doesn't seem the girly type so maybe snacks?" Langa says.

"Yeah. We'll head to the convenience store after school and then to hers." I say.

The bell rang and we headed off to class. Please, Y/N, don't be mad at us.