✨🛹𝕊𝕜𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝟚𝟜🛹✨

~Your POV:~
Reki and Langa had finally made up. I was glad they were finally talking again. I thought I'd never see the day. I waited with Langa at our normal spot. Waiting for Reki. Langa scolded me for riding on my skateboard but I ignored it. I couldn't just not ride it. Even if I was injured. I couldn't bear not skating.

"Morning!" Reki said.

"Morning!" Langa replied.

"Good morning!" I beamed.

They did their usual handshake before Reki asked a question.

"What should we do today?" Reki asked.

"What about the parrotfish course?" Langa offers.

"All right! First one there gets a bottle of juice!" Reki said as he skated off.

"Hey! Not fair!" Langa said following after.

"Oi! Wait for me! I can't keep up with you two! I'm injured!" I called after them, also skating.

We skated the course and eventually we got to the skate shop where the three of us work.

"Well then, I'll try it out." Reki says, holding a piece of dog food.

Me and Langa nod before Reki threw the food for the fennec fox to get.

(Thank you to the person who commented and said what Oka's pet was. I was so confused.)

"Go, Sketchy!" Reki called out.

The fennec fox jumped and landed on two finger boards Reki had placed. He moved slightly while all three of us gasped in awe. Before it kicked the boards straight into Reki and Langa's face. Causing me to laugh out loud.

"Haha!" I say, holding my stomach from laughing.

"Ouch!" Reki and Langa say in unison.

The sass on this fox.

"You done cleaning up?" Manager Oka asks as he came in the shop

"We just have to toss the water out!" Reki replied.

"I'll go toss it out." I offer.

"Y/N you can't. I'll do it." Langa said, taking the water from me.

"There." Reki says, picking up the dog food bag.

"Looks like you're good again." Manager Oka said to Reki.

"Sorry about suddenly taking some time off!" Reki said, bowing in front of Oka.

"I'm sorry, too. Maybe I said something I shouldn't have." Oka apologises.

"No. it's just like what you said. It's not just about Langa. I'm different from Joe, Miya and the others, too. But I love skating as much as they do." Reki says, rubbing the nape of his neck at the end of his sentence.