✨🛹Special Chapter🛹✨

Argh! I never thought I'd reach the day this book hits 100k. I've had such a journey writing this story, and as promised, I'm giving all of you two special chapters! I hope you enjoy this as much as the rest of the book.

~Reki's POV:~
Y/N wanted to meet me and Langa at the skate shop later on in the afternoon so I was going about my normal business. She wasn't working today so me and Langa had the shift. Both of us were just stocking shelves and serving anyone that came in asking for stuff.

But I was starting to get bored. It felt different without her. I was so used to her antics in the shop. It was never a boring day at work. Not with her around. But she said she was sorting something out at her house and she'd be here later.

DING.

I turned to the door and saw someone enter. Not someone you would expect to find in a skate shop.

"Hello." I said, gaining the attention of the person.

"Is your Manager here? Oka-san, I mean." The guy asks.

Uh oh. Did I do something wrong?

"Yeah I think he's at the back. I'll go get him." I said, leaving the till to Langa.

I headed to the back and found Oka-san sat at his computer.

"There's a guy who wants to see you." I said.

"Oh? Ah I think I know who." Oka-san says and heads to the front of the shop.

"Ah Misato. I didn't know I had a delivery today." Oka-san says.

"As far as I recall, you didn't order anything. I've come here outside of business." The guy named "Misato" says.

"Oh? If it's not business related, what brings you here?" Oka-san asks.

"I was wondering if a L/N worked here. I remember you saying a while back that three people worked here under you." Misato says.

"L/N? Wait, that's Y/N." I say.

"She's not here right now. But I can leave a message if you like?" Oka-san offers.

"No it's fine. As long as I know she does work here. I wanted to surprise her." Misato said.

"Surprise her? What do you mean?" I ask.

"I'm her older brother. I never got the chance to meet her. I moved out of Okinawa and even Tokyo so never got the chance to meet her. I lived with our uncle and aunt for a while before moving back to Okinawa and settling down. That's when I met Oka-san. You see, I'm basically his delivery driver. As a part time job I deliver stuff here for him because I work for a shipping company." Misato explains.

"Wait. Y/N has a brother?! Does she even know?" I ask.

"No. She never knew. Her parents never told her about me." Misato explains.

"How come?" Langa asks.

(I was beginning to wonder when he'd speak.)

"I don't know. I was born about 5 or so years before Y/N was born. But when Y/N was born, I moved to Sendai. And lived with our uncle and aunt. I stayed there until I was 20 and moved back here. Settling down and finding love. I'm sure you've done the same." Misato said, directing the end to me.

"What are you implying?" I ask.

"Oh I don't know. I just assumed you were dating." He said, winking at me.

"You said you wanted to surprise her, right? What's your plan?" I ask, changing the topic.

"She still loves snowboarding and ice skating right?" Misato asks.

"I think so. She hasn't done it since I've met her." I answer.

"I think she was going to that day she bought flowers but I don't think she got the time." Langa added.

"Well, I live in Tokyo now around the corner from an ice rink with my girlfriend. We have room so you could always come over and spend a few days. Who knows, maybe she could teach you how to ice skate." Misato said.

"Yeah that sounds like a plan. Langa, you coming?" I ask.

"I'll have to ask my mum so I'm not sure." Langa says.

"Shall we talk plans then?" Misato asks.

"Yeah alright." I say.

"When is she next working at the skate shop? Like her next shift I mean." Misato asks.

"Tomorrow I think." I reply.

I look over to Oka-san for affirmation which he gave. Misato noticed and began explaining his plan. Langa stepped outside to I assume call his mum while Misato carried on explaining.

"The plan is to meet here early tomorrow morning before the shop opens. I'll pretend to be a customer of sorts and you do things as usual. Don't tell her anything. Make it seem like a normal day at work. I'll come in looking to customise a board or something with the family sigil. Of the L/N clan. Then she might catch on. I then recommend, if your friend is coming, all of us head up to Tokyo to go ice skating and snowboarding." Misato offers.

"That sounds cool. You really did plan this out, huh?" I ask.

After that, Langa came back and said he couldn't come. So it was just going to be me, Y/N and Misato. It would be the first time me and Y/N have done something together since we've started dating.

"And please, act normal. Don't make her suspect something is up." Misato says.

"I will. I'm good with keeping secrets." I explain.

"Great! Also, I never caught your name." Misato asks.

"Reki." I reply.

"Oh? You datin' anyone, Reki?" Misato asks.

My face went a slight shade of red. Then Misato started smirking at me.

"Who's the lucky gal? Or guy?" Misato asks.

"It's Y/N." I mumble.

"My sister, huh? I hope you're treating her well." Misato says.

"It's more like she's been the one looking after me. She's been there for me a lot and I don't feel like I've been there enough for her. I feel as if she's putting in more effort than I am." I say.

"You just have to find the right time to do the right thing. True love is evident when you both share each other's pain. When you've both been done the same road. Not separately, but together. It's evident when you care through small gestures. It doesn't have to be grand, it just needs to show you love them. For true love can't be found without finding love within oneself's first." Misato says.

"Wow that basically went over my head." I say after about a minute of silence.

"What I'm trying to say is love shows when you've faced the same ordeals as the other. Built roads to walk down. If you get what I'm saying." Misato says.

"I think I do now." I reply.

"Anyway, it's getting late. Remember to meet here tomorrow. Then we'll put the plan in motion." Misato says.

Nothing can go wrong, right?

"See ya tomorrow, Misato." I say as he leaves.

"Bye Reki. Bye Oka-san. Bye blue-haired guy." Misato says.

"It's Langa." Langa says.

"Right. Goodbye Langa." Misato says before leaving.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Argh what did you think? Yes this is a two part special so I'll try and write the next soon.