Chapter 4: I'm not fine

So many thoughts were running around in my head,
Who is this lady? Where am I? And most importantly, WHO the hell am I?!
(Time skip to 2 weeks later)
"Liza, please make me some tea. Just two cubes of sugar please," I stated as I sat down to scribble in my notebook. I'm furiously taking notes, notes that can help me survive in the future! When I woke up in this strange place, looking like a completely different person, just two weeks ago, with the information I was fed, I realized what happened...
I was in the body of Ariana Marilinne, a villainess in an otome game Lillith used to play. It was called, 'Flora.'
Anyways, Ariana was destined to die a tragic death by the hands of the male leads, the female lead Flora gets her happy ever after... bla bla bla, the usual story.
I was just super shocked at HOW did I suddenly go inside the villainess' body?! At first I thought it was just a coincidence at how they had the same names. But it was too surprising at how the each person fitted their character's physical description so much. The main character, who I haven't seen yet, but have heard lots of good things about is Flora Carrison, a poor noble, who's family had nothing but the title of a noble. Ariana was the daughter of a Marquess, so she was rich and had a high status in society. She was well respected and got everything she wanted, which is why she got spoiled.
She loved the male lead, Lucas, but he loved Flora, which drove Ariana to jealousy. There are 3 male leads in total, and all of them love Flora because of her gentle and kind approach. Not only that, but she was beautiful too. She was said to have pretty, overflowing green hair. Now I don't know about you, but I sure wouldn't want my hair to look like moss. No offense. I just go all critical when I'm stressed out as hell.
I don't like otome games, but since my best friend talks waaaay too much about it, I think I know of all the events and characters. I'm glad that I listened to her babble about this romance game. Thanks Lilith.

(End of chapter 4 btw. Thanks for reading, your views make me happy 🥺🤗
Btw, if I made any mistakes or need to add anything, or if you have any writing tips, feel free to write them in the comments! Thanks!)