The Nightmare

"Ariana. Are you alright?"
I am resting in my room right now, when my second reason to jump off the balcony comes in to interfere with my headache— and probably worsen it. My brother strides in my room in a worried pace.
"I am fine. The conversation with the Crown Prince went fine." I emphasize to assure him I don't need him to poke around to the maids to hear how my private session with my fiancé went.
He sighs, "Right. I am glad to hear. I was just worried. The crown prince is not know to be the most... kindest, I'm afraid. Are you still quite sure you are in love with him?"
Indeed, I don't know what this villainess saw in the Crown Prince myself.
Unsure of how to answer that without giving myself away, I nod slowly. Hopefully he will take the gist and understand things are much rather complicated at the moment.
His eyes reveal pure sympathy, but he says no more.
"...I will leave you to rest then. Call for me whenever needed, dearest sister." He bows and turns to leave.
Such a tragedy how this kind big brother turned to the participation of ruining his sister's life. I won't grow close to Vulcan. But I hope things don't turn to the gutter between us. I hope he will side for me, if one day, the time comes. Just like he promised.
I sigh, crawling to the overlarge soft pillows, ruffled in pink feathers. As ridiculous and extra all this is, at least it is comfy.
I fell into deep slumber. The dream I had was least pleasing.
It was the day of my execution. And everyone whom I thought was on my side, mockingly laughed at me, as they watched the harness of the rope ready around my neck.
I was dead. But I was able to witness the terrible scene. I was able to witness the glares and laughter. The crown prince and my brother sat on both sides of Flora as they both smiled repulsively at me. For the first time in my life, I wished I was truly dead. Being dead and unaware would be more peaceful than this scene.
I wish I were dead. I wish I were dead.
These thoughts swarmed around my head as the crowd continued to laugh at my wrangled neck.
Then suddenly the crowd parted and, there emerged someone dressed in gold.
L-Lilith?