Character Profiles part 2

Lucas Vilicante- The mysterious crown prince, the first male lead, and the character who will end up with Flora. In the story, the crown prince is a very cold character. He was only warm and opened up to Flora. Lucas gets bored very often and likes entertainment. Although it is very hard to entertain him, when he had heard about an interesting young girl, he was intrigued and decided to go to the girl's birthday party. He fell in love with her at first sight. But he is engaged to Ariana. He despised Ariana because he knew she was evil.

Mark Beishchel- Mark is the son of a Viscount. In the game, Mark is known to be one of the sweetest characters. He is a kind gentleman who steals the hearts of many ladies. Although he is a very sweet and generous person, he still has a dark side. And that is Ariana. When Ariana hurt Flora, the person he loved so much, Mark despised Ariana. That's why he turned a blind eye when the other male leads tortured her. Mark met Flora at the town when they were both shopping, way before Lucas's entrance. Flora's angelic beauty and words immediately captured his heart. Although Mark and Lucas are both childhood friends, in the game, they often fight for Flora's attention.

Vulcan Nerva Marilinne- Vulcan is the older half brother of Ariana! Vulcan and Ariana used to be very close as kids, inseparable. They loved each other dearly, and Vulcan would always be there for his sister, even though they weren't fully related. But soon their relationship drifted apart when Vulcan had to leave for the academy at a very young age because of his intelligence. Honestly, Vulcan leaving must be one of the main reason why Ariana turned the way she is. Vulcan met Flora at the royal ball, and instantly fell in love with her. He asked to dance with her and when she accepted, he and her had a very romantic conversation. After that, he took her to the balcony and they had their moments.
When he heard about how his sister was treating Flora, he started to hate her. He participated to torture his sister at the end of the game.

[end of main character profiles]
Hellooo lovelies! Thanks so so much for still reading even though I don't update so much. I promise to start updating more!
We are not done with the character profiles yet! There's still more so look forward to it! 🤗