Siscon... Part 2

I found myself banging my palms on the table, "What?!" I hollered in shock.

Vulcan motioned me to calm down, "What is this about?" He asked the knight.

The knight, still shaken, replied, "He wishes to see Lady Ariana as soon as possible... without an explanation if possible..."

I was shocked, but not so much anymore. It's just I had expected Lucas to avoid me as much as he could and just follow along to the storyline of the game.
I sighed silently, "A person must have a reason to enter the Marquess residence!" I scolded, trying to keep my cool, "How would father react to this? You should have asked his highness..."

Beads of sweat were forming on the knight's forehead , "My Lady... with no disrespect... but it's his highness. I could not refuse him... even if I knew it would be wrong. And for that I apologize, with no heart to receive your forgiveness."

I sighed once more, "and may you shall have more pride to not apologize. The fault lies in him, not you. You've done your duty, so be well and lead me to his highness."

The knight stood up in relief. Vulcan was glancing at me, a hint of shock in his face. He hid it well though. He must have realized how much his sister has changed these past years he was gone. His bratty sister has suddenly turned into someone with too much personalities and attitudes. I can be serious when needed and joke around when needed.

And right now, I need to beat a certain crown prince's ass. Even though that is sadly not possible