Disclaimer

Disclaimer:

All photos, music, and any other media that would be used in this story are not owned by me.

Also, there are certain terms or languages mentioned in the story that may not entirely reflect its real meaning and are from my research and beliefs only. I have also altered some of the descriptions to fit the flow of the story.

I do not own any of the names used, characters, and/or companies and places. The characteristics of the people used in this fanfiction are clearly made from my imagination and do not reflect their true personalities.

It's going to be a bit weird but I would be using Jake's real name (Sim Jaeyun) for the first few parts of the story.

Lastly, this is the 2nd book from the Idol Series. The first one is entitled Love Skating (Park Sunghoon), so if you enjoy this story you can go and read that as well. Wishing that you all like it!

Please show your support, I would really appreciate it and it would help me stay inspired to continue writing.

Thank you for reading!

WARNINGS:

There would be some mentions and scenes with physical abuse and drinking throughout the story. The use of profanity (cussing) may also be exhibited in some parts of the story.