Chapter 30 - Epilogue

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ CHOI AERA ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙。

"Stop groaning!" Jake yelled at Sunghoon who was looking at us in disgust.

Sunghoon snarled and said, "Stop flirting on our couch!"

I was sitting at the edge of the couch and Jake was lying down on his back with his head on my lap. I fed him popcorn as we all watched a movie.

I smiled at Sunghoon teasingly, "This is partly your fault."

"Yeah, don't remind us, it makes us regret pushing him back to you." He rolled his eyes and focused on the movie.

"You're mean." I pouted.

Jake looked at me and quickly defended me from his friend, "Stop bullying my girlfriend!"

Sunghoon gasped loudly and pointed at me sulking. "She bullies me all the time and you shut your mouth!"

"That's 'cause she's cute when she's mean." Jake pinched my nose which made me scrunch it.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him and said, "I'm not!"

"You are, bub. You won't win this discussion." He smiled at me widely.

"Just disgusting," Jay murmured from the floor.

"Find a partner or something!"

He looked at the both of us like he was contemplating whether he would want to be like us he shook his head and said, "No thank you, dummies!"

After the movie, Jake and I were left to clean up as the guys did their things.

I looked at Jake and a random thought came to my mind.

"Hey, you wanna go on a date?"

He laughed at my sudden offer. "Why is it always you who asks for dates now?"

"I still remember every time you rejected my attempts for dates before," He chuckled before continuing, "Should I make it hard for you now?"

I glared at him trying to take revenge on me. "That's just mean."

He moved closer to me and kissed my cheek, a gesture that only brought butterflies on my stomach even when he frequently does it.

"I learned from the best." He cheekily said.

As we finished tidying the place up, we cuddled on the couch. I opened the topic once we got comfortable.

"So, what do you say about that date?" I looked up at him and he was already looking up at me with a gentle smile.

He chuckled and reached down to give my lips a peck before answering, "You know I can't say no to you."

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

I drove Jake and me to a familiar restaurant. As soon as we got out of the car Jake gaped and said, "Is this?"

I chuckled at his expression, "You remember?"

"How can I forget," He pulled me by my waist and we walked to the front entrance. "This was our first official date."

As the receptionist took us to my reserved table I looked up at him and teasingly said, "Yeah, I kinda hated your guts back then."

"What about now?" He held my hand above the table and kissed the back of it.

I hummed thinking before answering him. "I kinda love it now."