Chapter 13 - All Yours

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ CHOI AERA ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"I can't believe that you called me here, from my hangout with Taehyun, for me to study for my exams." I glared at Jake who was across the table from me.

I'm currently at their dorm, studying. He invited me here so that he could make sure that I would study for my finals. What a jerk.

"You can hang out with him after your exams, okay?" He laughed as he ruffled my hair. I slapped his hand away from me which only made him laugh even more.

"He could've helped me with reviewing you know?"

He pouted at the thought of Taehyun helping me with my studies. "But I want to be the one to help you," Jake said cutely.

I tried my best to not react to how cute he looked and simply rolled my eyes, "Well, you aren't really helping."

"What? Why?" He looked confused.

"Because your eyebrows keep on distracting me." I pointed at his brows which now have two lines cut on one of them. This guy had the audacity to get his eyebrow slit and he looked so damn cool, I can take my eyes off of him.

"Why bub? Doesn't it look cool? Jay said it would look cool." He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"I don't care if it looks cool, it's distracting

"I don't care if it looks cool, it's distracting." I sulked and looked away.

He laughed at my reaction and winked, "Why do I look that good?"

"The audacity!" I gasped. He looked so mature now, even more, handsome than the first time I saw him. He looked like an actual superstar.

"Stop trying to avoid studying. Back to work." He clapped at me and forced me to look back at my notes.

"I hate you." I scowled at him.

"I love you, bub."

I looked down at the textbook and concentrated on solving the problem to try and hide my blushing face from him. I got immersed in studying and for a while, there was nothing between us than silence.

Then suddenly his hands traveled to my cheeks and made me look at him. His face moved forward and before I knew it a soft peck was placed upon the middle of my eyebrows.

"What was that for?" I looked at him confused.

He smiled still not moving away from me, "I just had to kiss those creases away. I don't like seeing you bothered like that."

"Well, you wouldn't have if you'd let me rest." I scoffed and stretched slightly.

"No way, I know you, Aera. Rest meant not continuing." He leaned on the table and placed his face on his hand as he looked at me intently.

"Ugh, maybe I should train to be an idol so I wouldn't have to go to school." I frowned at him.

He shook his head and said, "No, you won't get in."