Gaster! Sans x Hurt! Sister! Reader

(jeez, this guy's popular huh?)

Requested by the lovely BrightFire123!~

It was just another day. You and Undyne were training as usual, blocking each others attacks with sharp precision before moving in to strike back.
Your brother Papyrus was in the background, watching and being referee when needed.
Sans was being Sans, off doing who knows what.
Just another normal day.
Until Undyne slipped past your defences, hitting the side of your skull with her spear. You thought nothing of the small crack sound that echoed in your brain, knowing whatever injury you just sustained was nothing too big.
But, Undyne, being the caring friend she was, and probably not knowing what was considered bad in skeleton terms, stopped you both by pulling her spear back and grabbing the bone weapon in your hands.
"Are you okay!?" She exclaimed, eyes wide as Papyrus trotted over to check.
"I feel fine, 'Dyne!" You reassured her, feeling Papyrus' fingertips trace the tiny crack for a moment.
"It's nothing big, Undyne. It will heal within a week or two." Papyrus reassured her as well, earning a sigh of relief from the fish monster.
"That's good! I'd feel horrible if I'd hurt you."
"Be glad Sans isn't here, he would be nowhere near as calm as Papyrus."
"What do you mean by that?"
"(Y/N) WHAT HAPPENED!?" Suddenly, Sans was there, eyelights out as panic took over.
"There's your answer, Undyne." Papyrus replied as Sans teleported in front of you.
"Hi Sans."
"Don't "Hi" me! What happened!?"
You were quick to hold up your hands, giving him a grin in an attempt to calm him down. "I'm okay! Just a small crack, I'll heal within a week!"
"But what if you get hurt again!?"
Papyrus and Undyne merely stood back, too amused by Sans' dramatic shift in behavior. It wasn't too unlogical though, seeing as the skelebros nearly lost you when you were very little.
"Sans—"
"What if this crack gets worse!?"
"Sans—"
"We can't nearly lose you again!"
"Sans! I swear I'm fi—aaGH!"
You were suddenly scooped up and over Sans' shoulder, left to watch as Undyne grew further away.
"Well, we'll see you in about two weeks Undyne." Papyrus bid Undyne your goodbyes and followed after you and your overprotective eldest brother.