Asriel and Chara x Goatmonster! Reader (part 2)

(wattpad is broken and I can't properly tag the person who requested this(it crashes when I try to type in the numbers of their name :/)
(This is why I don't update wattpad unless I have to)

Requested by the lovely @KittensAreCute16!~

You glanced around before you snuck out the backdoor, your backpack tucked close to your chest. Being as quiet as possible, you wandered into the deeper parts of the garden, but the house was still visible.
Crouching down, you glanced behind you before reaching into your bag, pulling out two baggies, one held some pumpkin bread your mother made, the other held some lunch meat Chara liked.
Clicking your tongue a few times, you were met with soft green eyes and a pink nose, a young tabby cat poking it's head out of the bushes.
Smiling, you reached into the baggies and setting a bit of the pumpkin bread and meat down for the cat. (Fun fact! Pumpkin is actually good for cats! Obviously you shouldn't give them too much, but it can help with weight loss and the digestive system in the case of going too much or too little! It's basically a fiber supplement. As always though, always consult a vet on how much you should give if these are issues your cat has, but a treat of occasional pumpkin never hurts!)
The cat made an excited noise, chowing down in an instant.
"Not too fast!" You murmured, gently running your fingers down the cats spine, earning a purr from it. You giggled softly as the cat made munching sounds as it ate.
You fed the cat more of the meat, not wanting to give it too much pumpkin. Glancing back at the house, you stood, petting the cat and giving it one more small piece of the bread before you parted ways.
"I'll be back soon!" You promised, heading back to the house before anyone noticed your absence.

Unbeknownst to you, Chara and Asriel had already noticed the missing slices of pumpkin bread and meat, moreso the meat on Chara's part.
They also noticed you slipping out the backdoor one day.
Following you quietly, they stayed out of sight. Any suspicions they had were immediately erased by the sight of the cat, your beaming face warming them to their souls.
"So that's where you've been sneaking off to."
You jumped at the sound of Chara's voice, turning to see them walking towards you. The cat paid them no mind, chowing happily at the pile of meat slices you gave it.
"I-I uhm..."
You lost your words, eyes wide as the fear of you getting into trouble came to mind. Asriel patted your shoulder.
"It's okay. You were just feeding an animal, and it's not like you took a whole lot."
You relaxed at that, looking back down as the cat now rubbed up against your arm, purring once you began petting it.
"You think mom will let us keep it?" Chara asked aloud, crouching down to  pet the cat as well.
"Chara—"
"Oh please? Please can we ask her, Azzy?" You beamed up at him, eyes wide with hope now.
Seeing no way out of this, Asriel sighed.
"Fine... Let's go ask."
"Yay!"

Toriel, after hearing the story, let out a soft laugh at Asriel's inevitable defeat. And agreed to let you keep the cat so long as you took proper care for it.