Inktale! Sans x Baby! Sister! Reader

(there were two requests for Ink that were similar, so I combined them! Hope that's okay!)
((M/c) = magic color)

Requested by the lovely Inksansxteko123 and the lovely AthenaLouise3120!~

Ink teleported back into his realm, sighing softly. Fighting with Error could be exhausting, and he just needed some time to relax.
A bright laugh broke him of his thoughts.
More than a little confused, he followed the noise, finding a tiny baby bones giggling brightly up at the AU papers, watching them spin around.
"Well where did you come from?" He hummed, walking over to scoop you up. You squealed happily, reaching out and making grabby hands at him, enraptured by his ever-changing eyes and ink splatter on his cheekbone.
Ink grinned at you, looking you over for any sign of where you came from.
No such sign, but you were adorable, babbling baby nonsense the entire time.
A quick search in the AU data files came up with nothing. As far as Ink knew you just appeared from nowhere.
Seeing you so happy and entranced in his realm made his heart melt, so he decided then and there to keep you.
"How does (Y/n) as a name sound?"
Your gleeful shriek of joy was all he needed to hear.
Weeks passed by, Ink would care for you whenever possible, and when he had to leave due to Error, he'd leave you with Blue or Dream.
But today was different.
You woke up in the little area Ink had made for you, getting up and tottling along in search of your brother.
Eventually you came across Ink's brush, and babbled quietly to yourself as you picked it up to the best of your ability. Suddenly blue strings picked you up along with the brush, a strange, glitching version of your brother coming into view, your actual brother tied up in the blue strings behind him.
"InK?"
"Yeah?"
"wHaT iS tHiS?"
"Oh, that's (Y/n)! Don't worry, she's harmless!"
You glanced around as they were talking. You were pretty high up, and you were quickly getting bored of whatever game this was. So with whatever baby magic or power you possessed, you lifted Ink's brush and quite literally smacked this weird skeleton in the face. Not expecting it, he flailed for a moment, dropping the two of you.
You squealed as you fell, falling right into Ink's arms, giggling happily.
"Good job, (Y/n)! You stopped that big ol' mean Error!"
Error, clearly annoyed and fed up for the day, left through his own portal back to his realm, leaving Ink to praise you.