Dreamtale! Bros x Corrupted! Little Sister! Reader

(yay ✨angst✨)

Requested by the lovely BrightFire123!~

You sat down in the flower fields, halfheartedly creating flower crowns in the late afternoon sunset. Your brothers had said they'd come by to spend time with you. But it's been several hours, and you had given up hope that they'd even come.
You had asked them to join you there to watch the fireworks that would happen during the festival that day. They said they would. But they, once again, didn't show up.
They did this more often than not, always claiming to be busy with either the townsfolk or the tree.
After waiting another ten minutes, you let the half made flower crown of dandelions and violets fall from your hands. You stood, eyes hollow, and wandered off towards the tree.
You looked up at one of the gold apples, remembering how Dream talked about how positive and warm they made you feel. You reached up to one, seeing your sad reflection in it's shiny surface.
"Please help me feel better..." You murmured, plucking the apple and taking a bite out of it.
Tears sprung like a dam from your eyes, a black liquid dripping down onto the ground. You dropped the gold apple in shock, seeing the blackened, rotten core.
You dropped to your knees, coughing up another bout of goo. It covered you now, staining your clothes and hands.
Another round of tears, and a ripping sound from your back.
Several minutes passed before you heard gasps behind you. You turned a bit, seeing a few townsfolk. They looked terrified, murmuring things about how much of a "true monster" you were now.
You didn't get it, any other time when they'd find you in tears, they'd console and help you.
Why are they so scared and disgusted now?
"Wait!" You spoke past the tar, more tears falling at the sight of them running, "Please, don't leave me!"
Your cries did nothing, watching as they ran back towards the town, most likely to tell everyone of the "true monster" they found.
You looked down, tears dripping and staining the grass.
"...I don't want to be here..." You murmured, seeing the ground beneath you split apart.
You fell through, being tossed out somewhere else.

"INK!"
"OW!"
Dream began spitting out garbled nonsense as Ink took a moment to rub his forehead, wincing.
"Dream. Dre-Dream!" Ink caught his flailing arms, holding him still. "Take a deep breath, and then tell me what's happened calmly."
Dream took a few deep breaths as instructed, restarting once more. "Okay, okay. I told you about that mishap with (Y/n), right?"
"Well yeah, we're still looking for her, why?"
"...Nightmare's gone down the same path."
"What."

You trudged through the snow, feeding off the sadness that came from the dying monsters.
Dusttale was certainly unique to you, a Sans having to kill his brother in order to survive.
You watched as Dust killed yet another monster, watching the tears mix in with the gray specks.
"Does it ever hurt? Killing them by your own hand?"
"I've gotten used to it."
You hummed softly, watching Dust continue on his way. You slipped into a portal, coming out onto the surface.
Underswap?
Why would you end up here...?
Looking around, you found the Sans and human on this AU, up on Mt. Ebbot going through moving boxes.
You stood in the shadows, watching them from the mouth of the mountains where there barrier once laid.
You watched them for a moment, turning away to stare at the sun and the city in the distance.
Why would your portal bring you here...?
"Hello?"
You jumped, spinning around to face Swap. He had spotted you, and had a look of concern.
"Uh..."
He ran forward, looking you over. "What happened to you? Are you hurt?"
Before you could reply to his sympathy, a loud noise cut you off, you all looked towards the city, and Swap and Chara both ran off in that direction.
You followed closely behind, sticking to the shadows.
You arrived to one hell of a scene, a skeleton dressed in black and white talking about rebuilding his AU.
Standing alongside your brother, Nightmare.
A glance towards the other group showed Dream amongst them.
You frowned, tears falling again. Shaking your head, you slipped through another portal, having the feeling you'd been spotted again.
You arrived in an empty place, the genocide timeline having not been reset.
You hid in the trees, your tendrils coiling around you like a protective barrier.
You waited.
Eventually, you had two portals, and looked up to see Dream and Nightmare.
Before they could say a word, you spoke up, tears falling once again. "Why don't you love me back?"