Error x Older Brother! Reader

(As promised, the person that guessed the anime in the last part was Froggibear!~ The anime was Jujutsu Kaisen! I def recommend it!)

Requested by the lovely Liza_mcb!~

"ErRoR, nO."
"Oh C'mOn (Y/n)!"
You crossed your arms, lifting a bone brow at him. It was hard, to say the least, getting Error to relax and actually look around the AU he was in before trying to destroy it. You understood the importance of cleaning up old, empty or forgotten AUs, but destroying one's that thrive is where you cross the line.
It's how Outertale became one of his favorites. But every now and then, he slips past your watchful eye, managing to delete yet another AU before you could stop him.
"DiD yOu EvEn StOp To LoOk ArOuNd ThE aU fIrSt ErRoR?"
"...No."
You gestured around yourself to the snowy, glittering fields around you both, red stars twinkling.
OuterFell. (Space and Underfell? Hot mama yes please)
"LeT's Go TaKe A lOoK aRoUnD, oKaY?"
"OkAy..."
You smiled warmly at him, grabbing him by the wrist and gently tugging him along. Like usual, you two stayed out of sight, as to not disturb the timeline going on.
Just your luck, it was a pacifist route, the human dodging and weaving monsters attacks while doing various things to try and spare them.
Oh, how badly you wanted to help them when you saw their arm getting cut, but you restrained yourself, staying in your hiding spot.
Eventually, you and Error left the AU, wandering into a different one.
Where you immediately get whacked in the face with paint.
You cough and splutter, reaching up to wipe the brightly colored substance away.
"InK!"
"Where did you two just come from!?"
You gently placed a hand on Error's shoulder, keeping him from lashing out and starting something unnecessary.
"We JuSt CaMe FrOm OuTeRfElL, iT's StIlL gOiNg On, DoN't WoRrY."
You pointed back to the still half-open portal, where the glittering stars and sparkling show could be seen.
"You didn't...?"
"NoPe," you replied softly, already knowing Ink's question as Error helped wipe paint from your skull. "I kNoW wHiCh AuS nEeD tO bE cLeAnEd AnD wHiCh OnEs DoN't."
Ink looked surprised, but it soon melted into a soft smile as he put his paint brush away.
"Sorry about the paint." He murmured, flicking his wrist and getting rid of the bright coloring with just a blip of his magic.
"It'S aLrIgHt! JuSt A sMaLl MiSuNdErStAnDiNg!"
"CaN wE gO nOw?" Error huffed, clearly getting annoyed just being in Ink's presence.
You nodded, patting him on the head as you waved goodbye to Ink. Opening a portal, you playfully shoved Error through, snickering at the glitched yelp that left him as you followed.

(So I went from depressed, to missing my period, to not eating enough and getting sick. YaaaaaY)