Fell! Grillby x Sister! Reader

(not a request. And don't look at me like that! I like Underfell damnit!)
(You can pick if ur the same color flame as Grillby, or if you have a more blue or reddish tint to your flame! Just has to be mainly purple in color!)
(Also, you've got a bit of a punk, bada$$ kinda vibe goin' on too!)

You bumped your hip against the door, forcing it to swing open as you carefully carried a tray of food and drink in each hand out to the tables. Various customers greeted you, giving their own unique form of thanks as you set their food down in front of them.
You weren't worried one bit about any perverts, considering your older brother literally vaulted the bar to snatch up the last guy. Still, you can hold your own if things happen.
For an example, as you were walking past a table, some drunk guy tried to reach out at you, and with lightning fast reflexes you spun on your heel and slammed him face first into his plate.
Yeah, that'll be some spicy pasta up his nose for a while.
Without a word, you let go of him, promptly returning to the bar with a bit of punk sass in your step. As you walked away, you could hear his friends snickering at him and calling him stupid.
"Hey, Sansy." You greeted, your irritation melting away as you joined him and your brother up at the bar.
"Hey (Y/n)." He greeted back, drinking a bit from the mustard bottle your brother provided.
"Getting late..." Grillby murmured, glancing up at the clock, before turning back to you. "How about you clock out for the night, (Y/n)? You've been going back and forth from the kitchen all day."
"You sure you can finish up shift on your own?" You asked, your head tilting with concern.
"Of course I can. Go clock out and rest."
You nodded, giving a wave to Sans before slipping into the kitchen again.
You grinned to yourself as you trotted up the stairs to the little home-like second floor you and Grillby had. You recognized that look on Sans' dorkish face, it was obvious he had a crush on you.

It was a bit after hours, when the bar was empty and you had surely fallen asleep that Grillby finally spoke.
"So, you like my sister, hm?"
Sans spluttered into his mustard bottle, his face burning as red as his sweater.
"How do you—!?"
"Sans, c'mon. It's obvious." Grillby chuckled at him, sending a rare, warm smile his way. "Just ask her."
"But what if she rejects me?"
"She won't."
"But what if she does?"
Grillby rolled his eyes, shaking his little with a sigh as he set the now clean, glass mug aside. "Trust me. Just ask her."
Grillby must've seen the skeptical look Sans had, because he continued on. "If you're that shy—"
"Who the hell you callin' shy!?"
"—you could always leave a note."
Sans paused for a moment, considering the option for a moment.
"Do you think that would work?"
"I know it will." Grillby replied, a slightly smug smirk on his face. "But anyways, it's getting late."
"Yeah, see ya tomorrow, Grillby."

Alas, Sans' plan to hand you the note he'd carefully written was thwarted by the amount of customers that day. In and out, in and out of the kitchen you went with drinks and food.
Even Grillby had to go back and help you out a few times, seeing as customers at the bar had more patience than those at the tables playing various card games.
"Sorry I can't chat much today, Sans!" You quickly spit out as you passed him, balancing plates of food on your arms.
"Oh you're fine, (Y/n)!" He was quick to call after you and dismiss any worries you had, keeping an eye on you like your brother usually did since he was still in the kitchen.

You were so exhausted by the end of the shift that you'd completely forgotten to stop by and say hi to Sans when things had slowed down. You were just about to crawl into bed when Grillby knocked on your door with a note in hand.
"Sans wanted you to have this." He spoke, holding the note out to you.
"Oh?" You hummed, taking it and beginning to read.
Of course, your dumb brother had to continue talking as your brain was trying to process what was on the note.
"Man, I dunno how you handle those heavy trays, I'm really sore despite you doing most of the—"
"Yeah, sounds great!" You spat, elbowing your brother in the kidney to shove him out of your doorway before shutting the door on him.
"Ow!"
"Shut up, you baby!" You shouted back at him, rereading the carefully thought out note with glee.
Totally not acting like one of those stereotypical anime schoolgirls, you bounced around on your tiptoes, grinning to yourself.
Your hunch was right! Sans did like you!

Grillby's was closed the next day, as a way for you and your brother to both have a day off for yourselves. And of course, you got dressed in something nice yet perfectly you, and you happily strut your way down towards Sans' usual patrol station. Seeing you had gotten to it first, you happily planted yourself onto the counter, crossing your legs as you waited.
Soon enough, your favorite grumpy skeleton appeared, blushing a bit at the sight of you.
"Hey Sansy!~" you called, smiling warmly at him.
"H-Hey (Y/n)! I would've brought you something if I'd known you were gonna meet up with me before my patrol started."
"That's okay." You hummed, standing and leaning down to smooch his cheekbone. "Besides, I can join you, can't I?"
With hearts in his eyes, he happily let you begin dragging him off.
"Now which way are we going?"
"L-Left..."
"Left! Got it!"
"N-No... I meant the other left..."
"That would be right Sans."
"R-Right... Yeah..."

(To those with siblings, how well do I write siblings? Cause for 16 years I was an only child, and kinda still am since I never talk to my step-sisters lmao)