Bad Sanses x Adopted! Brother! Reader

(*sets out chocolate and sugar donuts as an apology for this taking so long* depressions a bi—)

Requested by the lovely BrightFire123!~

You were walking from school when it happened. Rifts opened in the sky, and monsters began jumping out of them and into the streets. Skeletons to be exact.
Steeling your nerves as they began to attack people, you ran forward, a magic axe being summoned in your hands.
You, with all your reckless bravery intact, swung at the nearest one, the one covered in monster dust. He dodged your attack easily, kicking the magical weapon out of your hands and watching it fizzle out.
"Hey Nightmare? There's a sassy brat over here!"
You watched as this literal goop monster appeared from the shadows, one glowing blue eye watching you. "What's he do?"
"He tried to hit me." The first one replied, tilting his head away from a rock you threw at him. "What should we do with him?"
"Take him back."
"Wait what."
You yelped as the goop skeleton picked you up with one of his tendrils, carrying you to some sort of portal.

~Tiome skipo~

"Hey Nightmare?"
"Hm?"
"Can you explain why you want to cause others pain again?" You asked, watching as Dust and Cross dueled with each other across the snowy field.
"They need to know how I felt when everyone left me. How I felt when no one stopped to help."
"And Dream is your main target?"
"He keeps everyone's positivity high, so yes, he's my main target."
You hummed in understanding, practicing with your (weapon of choice).
You may be wondering, how such evil skeletons managed to win you over to their side and keep you there all these years.
Food, obviously.
What else did you expect?
Or maybe you were just young and manipulatable, who knows. Food, manipulation, same thing really.(itsjustajokedontactuallymanipulatepeople—)
"You think if I throw a snowball hard enough it'd hit Dust? He ate my slice of cake from the fridge the other day."
Nightmare snorted out a laugh, using his magic to make a pile of snowballs. "I'll help you aim."

(Small note: if you happen to PM me a request, I will mostly likely remove said PM once request is done to clear up my messages XD if it ended up as a full on convo, I prob won't lol)