Classic! Sans and Papyrus x Ghost! Reader

Requested by the lovely dragontraner!~

You hated the human, and you were sure Sans did too. Papyrus was mostly just confused and mourning.
Why?
The human killed you.
And only you.
No one knew why the human was so nice to everyone, then decided to kill you, but no one can change the past or their newfound suspicion and hate towards the human.
Sans had become much more withdrawn and depressed, while Papyrus became a little less cheerful each day.
Truly, your absence was getting to them.
It wasn't until the human was getting ready to leave Snowdin did things go downhill. You aren't sure why, but you began to follow them a few days prior.
Maybe it was because Sans and Papyrus had plans to get rid of the human, no longer believing the human was good.
But the human was currently speed walking away from you.
"Why?" You breathed, floating in front of them and causing them to stumble.
"Why what?" They snapped trying to walk around you, the idea of just going through you not crossing their mind.
You took that to your advantage, stepping in front of them over and over.
"You know why. Why did you do that?"
"Just leave me be!"
"Answer my question first, prick."
Just as the human was about to shout at you, a bone shot through their arm, making them cry out in pain. Looking up from the disgusting child, you saw your brothers treading through the snow.
"I hope you suffer, human."

Suffer they did. Your brothers put the human through all kinds of pain, their cries being lost in the blizzard.
At one point, the human started running, and you quickly tripped them, letting your brothers get attacks in. In no time at all, the human was dead.
You could probably guess the human was bored, and killed you for the fun of it. You would be sure they wouldn't do it again, and watched as the world around you flaked away into white as the timeline was reset.

It was a normal day, you walking with your brothers on the lookout for humans.
And you found one alright.
Papyrus was his normal, cheerful and excitable self, Sans was Sans, albeit probably having a weird case of deja vu.
But you?
Oh you recognized this human all too well. And they recognized you too.
After all, who wouldn't forget the last face they saw before death?