Will you be mine?

Vinnie's POV

"Just ask her bro" Jordan said "I don't know, what is she says no I don't want to ruin our friendship" I said with a sigh. "She clearly likes you" J said as he walked up to us.
I turn around and see y/n walking towards us "I'll catch you guys later" I say to Jordan and J and walk towards y/n.

Y/n POV

I see Vinnie walking towards me, wow his hair flopping over his forehead, he tattoos perfectly placed on his arm. He's so hot. Shit y/n what are you doing he's your best friend nothing more. "Hey y/n" I hear his voice which quickly snapped me out of my thoughts. " hey vin" I said with a smile. "Soooo I was wondering later do you wanna come to mine" "yea sure I'll see you at 4.00 is that good" "yea sweet" he said as he skated back to his friends.

time skip to 4.00•

"Hey" Vinnie said with a smile as I walked in the door "hey" "actually y/n there's something I want to tell you, I've wanted to tell you in a long time" I paused for a minute "yes sure vin what is it" I said as I plopped down on his bed.

"I don't know how to say this but you know how we have been friends for ages, and the last few months we have been hanging out a lot more and I have kinda caught feelings for you" i paused again, did he really just say that? no way did he just say that I love him so much I just didn't expect him to feel the same way. "Forget it y/n your obviously not interested"
I quickly snap out of my thoughts at his words.
"No vin, I've had feeling for you for a while now too" "wait really" his face lights up at my words. "Yes vin I was just scared to tell you I didn't want to ruin our friendship I-" I got cut off by him pressing his lips into mine.

Wow really everything about this man is perfect.

I returned the kiss and he wraps his hands around me "your so perfect y/n" his voice was so gentile and a swarm or butterflies hit my stomach. I looked up at him "your perfect vin"
He smiled at me and lays on his bed. "So it's kinda late y/n wanna stay over" "sure v" I said as I sat next to him. "Hey can we cuddle I've wanted to cuddle with you for so long" "yes we can cuddle" I laugh.

Vinnie's POV

We put a movie on and cuddled her head was lead on my chest, this is like a dream. About 30 minutes later I look down to see her fast asleep, I decided to turn the move off as I was tired too I placed a quick kiss to her for head " good night babe" I whispered as I fell asleep beside her.

A/n - I'm hungry 🧍🏽‍♀️
Anyways word count- 516