Him

btw y/n and Vinnie aren't together in this one•

•Y/n's POV•

I rolled out of bed, ugh 10:30 I gotta get up meant to be going to my boyfriend's house at 12 and I take forever to get ready so, I had a quick shower straighten my hair, put on some light makeup and put on a crop top and sweat pants and headed to my boyfriend's house.

The doors open?
Strange.

I still knocked it feels weird if I just walk in but no answer and he was definitely home his cars here. As well as another yellow car. Vinnie. My boyfriend's best friend he was always here so I decided just to walk in.

I went up to Alex's room (your bf's name) his door was open slightly and you could hear voices. Probably Vinnie.
No
That was a female voice

Oh I decided to walk closer to see.
Alex was making out with another girl I didn't want to make a scene just grabbed my bag and walked away he didn't even see me.

• Vinnie's pov's•
An- idk which pov you guys like for smut but here's some coming up for you guyss:))

I watched Y/n as she stood in the by the door watching that bitch Alex, he didn't deserve her though he's my best friend. That was a dick move.

As y/n turned around to leave as I snaked my arms around her waist put her agains the wall and smashed my lips into hers. It was now or never.

And she kissed me back.

"Vinnie I have to go" she said quietly "there's a spare room just there" I said with a smirk, she paused like she was thinking "I guess not like he wants me now" she smiled taking me into the other room.

I pushed her on the bed still kissing her and I started taking her top off, I trailed kisses down her neck until I got to her bra, I gave her a quick look to make sure it was okay she nodded and I took of her bra. I kept kissing around her boobs and her nipples as she let out little moans.

After a while she pushed me off "did I do something wrong" I asked "no no just I want to take charge" she smirked. That was hot. I watched her and she got on her knees and undid my belt. She took out my cock and started to kitten lick the tip, I let out a small grown "don't tease me" as soon as I said that she took my full length down her throat.

"Fuck y/n" "Vinnie shut up he can still hear" "shit sorry" "okay that's enough" I said lifting her into the bed again I gave her a look asked for permission as he nodded I took off her pants and panties "already wet?" "Shut up" she blushed I took my finger and rubbed it on her clit and then continued to use my tongue. I then pushed my fingers in her without warning making her moan more.

"So you're ready?" I asked lining my cock up with her hole "don't tease just up it in" she whined of course I had to tease I put the tip in causing her to arch her back then I took out again "Vinnie i plea-" I cut her off by shoving my whole length into her and started to thrust as fast as I can.

"Shut up Vinnie he could hear" I mocked her as she was the one moaning loud now, she didn't say anything just whined. We both quickly became a moaning mess there was no doubt Alex has heard by now oh well.

I felt her walls tighten around me "hold it" she nodded my stokes became slower as I got close "cum with me" I whispered in her ear causing her to cum right then I did too.

I pulled out and we both laid on the bed panting.

An-
Ahhh I don't like writing smut as much but I saw this book was #10 on smut and has to give you some!

Look at me updating two days in a row 👏👏

You guys want like a part two on this like what happens after or should I leave it here

Okayy love you guys <33

Word count - 733