Drunk y/n

"Wow" Vinnie said as I came downstairs "whatttt" I said with a smile "you look stunning" he said kissing me "you don't look to bad yourself"

Your fit

Vinnie's fit

Vinnie's fit

We were going to a party at the hype house, apparently there was going to be a load of people there so I was quite excited

We were going to a party at the hype house, apparently there was going to be a load of people there so I was quite excited. Me and Vinnie got there an hour early to help them set up everything. We got there and say hey to everyone. I was helping Nakita and kouvr set the drinks out when we heard a knock at the door.

"Want me to get that" I questioned "yea I think some others said they would come early too" nakita said as I walked over to the door. I opened it to revival Jordan, Kio and Maddy, hey guys I say giving them all a hug.
"Hey y/n, can we talk" maddy said "oh yea sure, the others are in the kitten by the way guys"

"What's up" I said to maddy "soooo, you know how I have liked Jordan for a while now, well I'm thinking of asking him out tonight" she said "omg yes girl" I said hugging her as we return back to the others. "Okay well other people should start Turing up soon" Kouvr said.

• an hour later•

There was so many people here now like damn.
I've been hanging out with Vinnie and his friends most of the night. Yea I had a few drinks but oh well it's a party. That's when Maddy came up to me "ahh y/n!!" "Hey" "Jordan said yes" she screamed as she hugged me. I'm so happy for her, she has had a crush on him for ages I hope they work out.

Now I was on my 3rd drink "hey princess slow down on the drinking yeah" Vinnie said "why" "I don't wanna deal with ur drunk ass" you both laughed "ima go pee quick" you say giving Vinnie a hug. On your way out of the bathroom you see Kio and decided to go see what he was up to "oh hey y/n" "hi" "we are just about to play truth or dare wanna play" "sure" you saying grabbing another drink.

"Okay Mia truth or dare" I said "truth" "is it true that you was fucking your ex in the bathroom" i said laughing as she goes bright pink. "N-no" "it's calling truth or dare, meaning you have to tell the truth" I said "fine yes I was" she said as everyone laughed I hated Mia honestly she is always all over Vinnie like back off he's mine.

"Y/n truth or dare" said Alex "dare" "I dare you to kiss another boy other than Vinnie" he said smirking "no I can't do that" "then take two shots" he said as I take them. Dumb asses actually thought I was gonna kiss someone else, I mean Vinnie's not here he's inside so he wouldn't know but still I wouldn't.

After a few more rounds of truth or dare and a lot more drinks it was safe to say I'm drunk af.

•Vinnie's POV •

Y/n said she was going to the bathroom like an hour ago so I was just going to find her as I hear Jordan shout "aye yo y/n is about to jump in the pool off the roof" what the fuck y/n is too pussy to do that I instantly knew she was drunk.

I walked outside on the room "hey come on down babe" I said calmly "don't call me babe I have a boyfriend" she said looking very serious, I mean at least I know she wouldn't cheat.
"Oh yea tell me about your boyfriend" "well he's tall, very handsome, mmm he has honey coloured eyes and an amazing smile" she said with a look of awe.
"Oh yea do you remember your boyfriends name" I questioned her, "easy it's Vinnie, actually you kinda look like him, are you like the dollar store version of him?" I can't with this girl I bursted out laughing.

"What's so funny" she said with a stern face.
"Well, my name is Vinnie" "what did you do with my boyfriend" she looked at me in confusion. "I am him dummy" I say laughing "are you?" "Yess now come down" i say putting my arm around her. "Well I'm glad you are my boyfriend because your actually kinda hot" she said smiling "I know I'm hot, now come on let's get you home"

When we got home I put her into bed "I love here?" She said "yup, just you me and hera" "hera?" "The cat dumbass" I said getting into bed with her. She laid her head on my chest and I fell asleep. I think about half an hour later I got woken up by y/n throwing a pillow at me screaming "they was a spider on your chest" "really, you know what just come here I guess I'll explain this to you when your sober" "okay" she said climbing backing into bed and falling asleep.

An-

Kinda a long one ig.
Anyways I'm running out of ideas 😗
Yall thanks for 2k reads what!!

Don't forget to read my other book, part 2 should be out just after this one.

Word count- 891