Crush

I was it bed watching Vinnie's TikTok's, he's so hot! He's future girlfriend will be the luckiest person alive. That's when my bedroom door opened to reveal my annoying ass brother "get up" he said throwing a pillow at me making me drop my phone. "Asshole" I muttered as he picked up my phone "give it back" "why are you looking at Vinnie hackers TikTok?" "Because I-, whatever give my phone back"

He stood there scrolling through my phone "y/n you have liked all of his posts" he's smirked "and" "I think you have a little crush on him" "ew no" I said grabbing my phone back he walked out my room laughing shouting "y/n's got a crush y/n's got a crush" ugh. Vinnie isn't my crush, I'm literally in love with him. I went downstairs "who's your crush?" My mum asked "no one" "Vinnie hacker" my brother laughed "who's that?" My mum said "no one" I raised my voice grabbing my skateboard walking out the door.

A few minutes later Nate came running after me (Nates your brothers name) with his skateboard "if your going to keep talking about Vinnie hacker you can fuck off" "no just thought I'll come with you if your going skating" "okay, just don't be annoying" I said getting on my bored.
I was practicing a new trick I learnt the other day I just kept falling every time I tried it. One last try. "Fuck" I said as I fell off landing on some poor guy.

"I'm so sorry" I said getting up "it's okay, I can help you ace that trick if you want" I hear a familiar voice say, I looked up to see Vinnie hacker stood there. "Are you Vinnie hacker" "yup that's me" "I would like it if you would help me actually" I said turning pink. About 10 minutes later I had mastered it, thanks to Vinnie. I gave him my number and everything this was great.

Then a load of girl came up to us "ew whose this Vinnie" a random girl said "urm my friend her names y/n" he smiled "hey" I waved at them. The girls started whispering to each other. "Hey Vinnie, you know you could do much better than her you could date one of us" one of the girl said I couldn't help but laugh "I don't even know you guys, your also like 14 and your being rude to my friend so fuck off, I haven't even know y/n that long but I would rather date her than you" Vinnie said sternly grabbing your hand making you blush. The girl started to cry and ran off to her fiends, me and Vinnie just stood there laughing.

"I get that a lot" he said smiling at me "I bet, I know some of your fans are crazy"
"I know right" that's when my brother ran up to us "oh Vinnie y/n has a crush on you" I went bright red " you little shit" I said as Nate ran off "sorry about my brother" Vinnie just laughed "hey y/n, I have to go but I really like you maybe we should hang out again sometime" Vinnie said looking into my eyes "I would love to" I smiled "well I have your number I'll text you when I'm free" he said hugging you and walking away.

"Ahhh Nate, I may have a change with Vinnie" you say "told you, you have a crush on him" "yea well today was my lucky day" you say smiling because Vinnie just text you.

An-

Don't forget I'm to read my other book, I update it the same time as this, so after this go check it out :))

Thanks for 4K reads all ready I love you guys

Word count - 640