Shower

I walked into our house and called for vin I got no reply I wasn't particularly worried he's probably playing his games up in our room so I headed up there. He wasn't in our room.  I could hear our shower on.

I poked my head through the door "hey baby" vin smiled at me "hey" "wanna join me day I've had a bad day" "ok one sec vin"

A minute later I came back and got into the shower vinnie's hands soon found there was down to my waist as he pulled me closer to him as he slammed his lips into mine. Then his lips traveled down to my neck kissing and sucking all my sweet spots making me let out small moans of pleasure.

He carried on trailing his lips down my body until he reached my boobs, he glanced up at me asking for my consent before he did anything I nodded and quickly his lips attached themselves to my nipple gently sucking while his hand was massaging the other i couldn't stop myself from letting out small whimpers as he kept switching sides to give both boobs the same amount of attention.

He kissed down my stomach until he reached my pussy he gently started to rub my clit in a finger of 8 shape. Then he stopped I whimper at the loss of contact until he put his mouth onto my clit making about his name "fuck vin more" he didn't say anything he just kept attacking my clit with his tongue, he slowly put his fingers inside of me making my moans louder, I could feel my high approach me as I could feel the knot in my stomach being to release. Vinnie obviously notice as the said "let it out baby" he groaned that's all it look for me to cum all over his fingers.

He teased my pussy with his cock, as he was about to slide it in me I said "wait Vinnie I wanna taste" "go ahead princess" I got on my knees and wrapped my hands around his cock. I started to kitten lick his tip "baby stop teasing" he groaned and with that I quickly took his whole length down my throat. I held me head there for a minute before bobing my head up and down, his moans were like music to my ears. I felt him twitch in my mouth I could tell he was close "don't stop y/n" I got a tiny big faster and with that he came in my mouth I swallowed it all and licked up all the cum left on his cock.

He picked me up and pushed me against the wall I wrapped my legs around him as I felt his cock push into me I leat out a small scream. He began slowly and got faster and faster. Fuck he's so good at this. All that could be heard was our moans and clapping from our bodies slamming together, I forget that Vinnie has roommates, I just hope they can't hear. I was getting close again and so was Vinnie "fuck Vinnie I'm gonna cum" "me to princess, cum with me" I came right after he said that, he came in me seconds after (thank god for birth control)

We fished and washed our self's off in the shower and headed downstairs for breakfast.
We got downstairs and all the boys were looking at us, did they hear I fucking hope not.
Then Jordan said "oh fuck Vinnie"
The others joined in "keep going y/n" j said
"I'm gonna cum" ant shouted.

Well fuck they did hear us.

A/n: I hate myself for writing that 😀
I also have school tomorrow. Help.
Word count- 628