Fight

• Vinnie's POV •

Me, kio and Jordan where our skating today y/n didn't feel too good today so she stayed at home I promised I would be back by 5 to watch Netflix with her so I had an hour. Jordan's girlfriend was here too her name is Maddy she's nice but I don't know something about her is just off probably shouldn't be saying that about my friends girlfriend but oh well. Jordan and kio had left and I was just about to as well as Maddy came up to me.

"Hey Vin you good at skating" she said putting her hand on my arm "thanks" I said with a nervous laugh "I'm not leaving yet so you should teach me how to do it" "oh I'm sorry I promised y/n I would be home by 5, maybe another time" "oh come on Vinnieeee I'm sure she can handle everything on her own" she winked at me "I already promised but another time Maddy" I said stepping away from her. I checked the time 5:05 shit I'm late "bye Maddy" as I started walking away she tried to kiss me "what the fuck" I said pushing her back.

The next thing I knew she was covered in water she squealed and turned around to reveal y/n I couldn't help but laugh a little. "Oh shit sorry Maddy must not of seen you there" y/n said laughing "bitch look where your going" "Urm I'll look where I'm going when you learn to keep your hands to yourself, because from over hear it 100% looked like you just tried to kiss my man and come to think of it I did just pass Jordan over there how would he fell knowing you just cheated on him" y/n said god I love this girl. " it was Vinnie he kissed me" she said acting innocent "broo I didn't do anything you came on to me" I snapped.

Y/n went up to Maddy and slapped her right on the face. Ouch and she slaps hard trust me. Y/n then turned around grabbed my hand and we ran off laughing. "Crusty butch thinking she can take my man" she laughed "well you know I'm all yours" I said kissing her.

An- sorry this one is kinda shitty but I needed something to write.

Thanks for 14k reads that's amazing I love you allll <3

Also have u guys watched season 2 of obx yet I watched it in a day now I have to wait for like a year for another season to come out