"Just your ex"

"You ready baby" vinnie shouted me from downstairs, "yea coming" today we were going to Troy's party me and vinnie have been dating for 6 mouths and have been to a few parties together but he said this one would be really big I was a bit nervous because I didn't know who was going to be there but just hearing vinnie's voice put me at ease.

It's a bout a 30 minute drive from our house I wasn't drinking tonight, one of us had to be sober to drive back home.

As we pulled up I could already hear music booming through the house as soon as vinnie got out the car he was swept anyway by a group of girls I had no idea who they were but I trusted him.

I walked in by myself and saw j, Jordan and Anthony so I decided to go hang out with them.
"Hey where's vinnie" j said "oh uh I don't know as soon as we got here a load of girls surround him" "yea that will probably happen a lot he has a long of fans here" said Jordan. "Let's go get drinks" Anthony said.

Vinnie's POV

I just took some pictures with some fans and was now trying to find my way back to y/n. That's when I heard a familiar voice say "hey vin" I already knew it was Lily my ex. We ended things on good terms but I could tell she still liked me by the way she spoke.
"Hi" "didn't know you would be here" "yea I'm here with my girlfriend" "oh you have a girlfriend?" "Yes" honestly I wanted to get out of this situation as soon as possible to find y/n but of corse lily had to keep our conversation going.

Y/n POV

It's been an hour and a half still no sign of vinnie so I decided to go find him.
I saw him sat on the sofa talking to a girl I assumed it was just a fan. I wrapped my arms around him "hey baby" "oh hey" "who ya talking to" "um-" he got cut off by the girl "I'm his ex" "oh hi" I faked smiled. I want to punch this bitch she put her hand on vinnie's thigh.

"I'll find you in a minute baby okay" Vinnie said "Um ok I'm with j, Jordan and Anthony by the way" "ok" he said planting a kiss on my forehead.
I did trust him but come on vin your really hanging out with your ex right now and not your own girlfriend.

•hour time skip•

Really it's been an hour and still no sigh of vinnie I swear if he's still with that crusty musty ex of him I'm going to throw hands.

I walked over to where I last saw him. Yup still with her she was all over him touching his abs practically sitting on him. Then she leaned in for a kiss, vinnie seemed shocked at first but kissed her back.

Are you fucking serious I grabbed my drink walked over to them and poured it all over her. "Omg she ruined my dress" she wined, that bitch deserved it "y/n what the fuck are you doing" Vinnie yells "don't play dumb Vincent i saw you kiss her" "baby I can explain" " i was you kiss her you don't need to explain it, and don't baby me"

There was people crowing around us that bitch ran off to cry in the bathroom. I'd had enough so decided to just go home and leave vinnie there. "Y/n wait come on princess can we talk about this" fuck off vinnie don't even think about coming home tonight.

• vinnie's POV•

I watched y/n walk fuck I messed up. "Well you fucked up there" kio said " I know I didn't mean it it all just happened I was drunk I thought it was y/n"

"Go get your girl back vinnie make it up to her" kio is right I can't just let her leave me, it was an accident I just don't know how to make it up to her.

A/n: lol I have exams tomorrow 🥲
Yall want a part 2?
Word count - 713