First date

I was getting ready for my first date with Vinnie we have been talking for a while now and he asked me to go on a date with him. Of corse I said yes I mean let's be real who wouldn't say yes to Vinnie hacker.

He said he was going to take me to a festival and he has a surprise for me at the end of our date. I was almost finished getting ready I had a really cute outfit on and was just finishing up with my make up when I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey vin" I said with a smile, "hey baby you ready" "yea let's go"

•time skip to festival•

"So what you wanna do first babe" Vinnie said as I grabbed his hand and lead him to the Ferris wheel "I've always wanted to go on one of these" I said still holding onto his hand "wait you have never been on a Ferris wheel before?" He asked me. "Um nope" he laughed at me a little as we got on.

"Wow look at the view from here it's beautiful" I said staring out of our cart looking at all the lights from the festival below us "well y/n your more beautiful than the view" I shoved his arm playfully "no you" he smiled at me and pulled me into a kiss. Ever since I was little I've had this vision of me kissing my soulmate on the top of the Ferris wheel, I really hope Vinnie is my soulmate it's crazy how fast I fell for this man he's just so perfect.

We spent the rest of our time there going on other rides we also got some candy floss I had a great time, the sun was just beginning to set when Vinnie said "put this on" he handed me a blind fold "what vin why" "trust me y/n I said I had a surprise for you didn't I" I put it on I trust him with everything in me. He lead me to the car, "it's only a 15 minute drive so you won't have to wear it that long" "vinnieee can't you just tell me where we are going" "no dumbass then it wouldn't be a surprise would it"

We finally got to the place he was taking me which he had yet to tell me where. "Ok y/n just a little walk over here" he lead me down a small hill "okay and take it off" I quickly took the blind fold off and looked around me we where at the beach "wow vin you didn't have to take me here I had a great time at the festival"
"I know but I wanted to ask you something, since I guess we haven't really made out relationship office" he paused and reached into his pocket.

He pulled out a small box. "Um you know I'm not good with my words but I would like to make is office y/n. . . Will you be my girlfriend?" He said as he handed me the box, I slowly opened it to revel a necklace it was a heat shaped necklace with a small diamond in the middle. "Yes vin I would love to be your girlfriend" he smiled as I put my arms around his neck, he put his hands on my waist and pulled me into a kiss.

For the rest of the night we sat on the beach and watched the sun go down, this was everything I've ever wanted.

A/n: I hate this one 😃
Word count 604