Just your ex -part 2

• Vinnie's POV •

I ran out of the party, shit I don't know where she went she could be anywhere right now the last this I want is to hurt her more I have to find her. I started the car up and drove around town for a bit.

No sigh on her I really fuck up like why did I do that I swear I thought it was y/n I was kissing not my stupid ex, she hate me.

I pulled up in a parking lot to think for a minute about where she could be, then it hit me the beach she loves it there I've taken her there on many dates she has to be there.
Yup I could see her sat on the sand watching the sunset.

• y/n POV •

I looked behind me of corse vinnie was stood there "leave me alone" I sniffled "y/n please just let me explain" "fine"
"I'm so sorry I was drunk and I thought she was you and when I realised it was her I wanted to throw up the last thing I wanna do it hurt you y/n I-" "well you did  hurt me vin"

"Please I'm so sorry maybe just one more chance" vinnie sighed "I don't know you kissed your ex for fuck sake Vincent"
"I know I didn't mean to it was a mistake and I I I'm sorry" I cut him off with a kiss

"Are we good" he asked "yes vinnie I believe you, it was a mistake" he smiled at me.
As much as I hate him sometimes it's impossible for me to stay mad at him.

"Can I tell you something" I whispered "yea" "your terrible with your words Vincent" I laughed "i know shut up and don't call me Vincent" "aw what ya gon do about it Vincent" I smirked.

All of a sudden he picked me up and was walking towards the sea "no vinnie if you put me in there your a dead man" he just laughed at me before dropping me in the water. "What the hell" I yelled.

"Whatt you asked what I was going to do"
" I hate you Vincent Cole hacker"
"You love me really"
"Yes, yes I do" I said as I kissed him

An-
I'm sorry guys it's been like a month since I updated.

Also to the people who have been voting my stories I fucking love you bestieeess it means a lot me

I'll probably have some sumt for yall next 😌✌️

Sorry for spelling mistakes it's 5Am

Word count- 425