Sick

•Vinnie's POV•

Y/n was sick today, she hasn't been feeling to good for the past few days. I was awake before her. She was curled up in a ball with her hands wrapped around me. She's  so cute.

"Vin" I heard a small voice say "hey, how are you feeling?" I asked "a bit better" she smiled "good babe." She started to get up and walk to the bathroom. I got some comfy clothes out for her to change into. Today would just be a lazy day for y/n to rest.

"Vinnie" I hear y/n shout from the bathroom "yes?" I said poking my head on the bathroom door "can you wash my hair" she said doing grabby hands "of course" I smiled as she turned to shower on. We both got in as we stood under the water hugging each other "your warm" she said smiling into my chest "come on let's do your hair" I said picking up the shampoo.

I was rubbing it in her hair as she kept leaning her head back, I then washed it out and grabbed her conditioner. "Do it properly this time" she said laughing "yes, yes" I said massaging it into her hair then washing it off. Y/n then washed my hair, whenever she does it my hair goes really poofy I don't know how she does it.

We got out of the shower dried off, changed into a hoodie and sweats y/n was in my hoodie and a pair of my boxers, she says there comfy so I let her have them. "Braid my hair Vin" "I can try" I said brushing her hair out. "How do I do this?" I asked "get three parts them put the outside ones into the middle" she laughed she's kinda bad at explaining things so I guess how to do most of it, they were a bit wonky but oh well.

The rest of the day we spent cuddled up in bed watching Netflix.

An-
Thank you soooo much for 3k readssssss
I love you guyssss

Word count- 350