1|🛹

A/n after finishing: This book is a absolute mess
But enjoy 😀💕

-

"I drew blood! REKI I DREW BLOOD AGAIN" A snowy blue haired boy cried out, his head feeling light and dizzy due to the sight of his own blood. "Didnt I tell you last week that would happen often" Reki, a messy red head who was experienced in skateboarding, ran over with a first aid kit.

Reki took his friends hand and started to patch him up. A few minutes later Langa was back on his feet. "Okay, you said you want to practice with foot placement?"

"Yeah, There's some points where my foot feels like it's slowly coming off the board"

Reki thought for a second before hopping onto his board. "Hm alright, let's start here." And for the next hour or so they practiced and practiced. Sooner or later Langas phone started to go off. Interrupting their hang out session.  "Oh, My mom is staying out super late tonight.." He stared at the screen for a few seconds before replying. He was a little sad but it wasn't much different than any other day.

"Doesn't it get lonely?"

Reki picked up his board and sat at a bench. Langa followed. "Yeah, but I get time to do homework plus watch some skating videos to help" Langa took a sip of his water. "You know.." Reki scratched the back of his head. "My mom doesn't mind visitors every now and then.." the red head hinted, which cause a small smile spread across Langas face.

"If you wanted me to come over you could just ask." He nudged him. "How about you come to my house instead? You can take a break from your siblings."

Reki thought for another moment. Away from his loud noisy siblings, with his friend, in HIS house. Would I be intruding? I mean, Langa DID invite me after all so maybe not.. oh but what if his mom does come home early. That would be awkward and scary. No no it's fine. Stop procrastinating. "Sure! If you don't see a problem with it."

"Why would I? I invited you. Plus you're my best friend"

Best friend..

-

"Woah! So clean!"

Reki walked into the house not expecting anything different. It was nice and organized, just like Langa was. It was different compared to his messy home and he felt a little out of place. There was a few pictures hanging up on the wall and some spread out on a few counters. There was a kitchen to the left when they walked in, in front of them was a stairway that most likely led to Langas bedroom. Across from the kitchen, to his right, was the living room then a hallway that had a bedroom and bathroom at the end of the hall. It was quite roomy.

He spotted Langa taking his shoes off at the door and he did so too. For some reason he was more nervous than usual. Being in the same house as Langa hasegawa. For some reason it made his stomach feel odd.

"My room is up there" Langa pointed to the stairs and waited for Reki to meet him at the top. He was only a few steps behind and before he knew it they were sitting in the room talking about skateboarding instead of homework.

Langa was so cool today, yeah he fell a bunch but that's improvement. He's growing so much in such little time. Ah, Im such a great teacher. Still though, when Langa skates he looks so concentrated and... WHAT AM I THINKING.

Langa was sitting at his desk and Reki was on his bed with his back pack at his feet. "Let's start on homework before we end up forgetting" Langa suggested pulling out an English work book. Reki did the same and while he was in his backpack grabbed his math too. "Uh- yeah okay!"

It was a Friday so they didn't get much homework. Fridays were the best. No homework, staying up late, 'S' beefs most of the time.

They worked in a comfortable silence, every now and then Reki asked a question and Langa didn't hesitate to help. "Do you not pay attention?" He teased, sitting down next to Reki to help him finish up the last few questions.

"I do!" The red head exclaimed as he tried to answer the questions before Langa. "Are you sure because I'm looking through your paper and-" "oh shush" he erased multiple answers and let his friend help him out. English homework. Sucked.

Reki couldn't help but notice how pretty Langa was. No wonder Miya and Shadow call him a 'lady-killer'. I mean who wouldn't fall for someone as pretty and smart as Langa Hasegawa. "Are you paying attention or daydreaming again?" The boy spoke up, grabbing Rekis head band and snapping it back. "Ow! Okay okay- I'm paying attention!" He rubbed the back of his, now aching, head.

-

After what felt like years they finally finished up their homework. Reki was pretty good at math for the most part. Langa was good at really any subject except for his writing. "Man you're hand writ-" Langa sent a cold glare at the other boy which quickly made him shut up.

"Are you hungry?" Langa turned and placed his back pack by his door. Reki fidgeted with his hands. "Uh, it's fine I can eat something when I get home. I don't want to be too much" Langa shook his head and started to leave the room. "I'll make something for us to eat"
"I said it's fine!"
"Reki."
"Langa."

They stared at eachother for a few seconds before Langa continued down the stairs and to the kitchen. Reki sighed and stuffed his hands in his hoodie as he made his way down the stairs. He's so stubborn. But his eyes are really pretty...and his lips.. AUGH REKI GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF.

Reki watched as the blue haired boy cooked. Langa took care of his mom often once his dad passed so he picked up cooking. And damn was he good at it. Reki on the other hand, his mom made food for him and his siblings. He rarely picked up any cooking material.

"Whatcha makin" Reki looked over his shoulder. "Is an omelette okay?" Langa glanced at the red head, their faces just inches apart. They both quickly looked away with red cheeks. "Y-yeah that's fine" "Okay...good"

-

I FINALLY DID IT-
I finally was able to work on this 😭

Also I can't be the only one who struggles with feet placement often😭 please I find it hard sometimes-

Episode 8 was muah <3 Langas mom is 😳 she knows what's up too 😫✋ anyways feel free to rant about sk8 bc I love talking about it.

{The chapter will get better I promise- I struggle starting off a story-}