22|🛹

I'm in desperate need of fluff again :( Sorry for the peeps who wanted Angst dont worry i didnt forget about yall

I have..........plans (kinda)

-

"w-what?"

Reki felt crushed, he didn't know if he should cry right now or feel angry. "But you just got here a few months ago! I-if you're having money issues I can get another part ti-"

"No no no" Langa waved his hands a little. "Reki, only for a week. Sorry I should've said that earlier." He trailed off into a mumble. "IDIOT!" Reki punched his boyfriends arm and glared at him, tears were already forming from the sudden news but now he just wanted to cry out of pure relief. "OW- okay..I deserved that." Langa admitted, rubbing the sore place he just punched.

Reki regretted punching Langa but honestly he did deserve it. He almost gave him a heart attack on top of a mental breakdown. He crossed his arms and took a deep breath, calming himself down. "Why do you need to go back? I thought we were going to go this summer" He whispered the last part to himself.

"My grandma is sick and my mom wants to see her.."

Rekis eyes widened, "Oh...I'm sorry Langa! I was being selfish, I apologize!" he grabbed Langas arm and kissed where he punched. "I'm so so so sorry". Now he doesn't know if he should feel guilty or not.

"Its fine, Reki. I should've told you. You're supposed to tell your boyfriend what's going on. Its part of a relationship and a friendship." He rubbed the back of neck, not knowing what to do now. Hes going to be leaving Reki for a week. Now Reki won't really have anyone to talk too during class because of what Langa did earlier, he wont be able to sleep over, they wont be able to see each other for a whole week.

-

For the rest of the night Reki constantly worried. He didnt mean to force Langa to tell him whats wrong, especially if he didnt want too.

"Reki, are you still worrying about it?" Langa put a hand on Rekis bouncing leg, pausing the mario kart game they were playing. "No...Yes." He set down his controller and ran his hands through his hair, moving his bangs out of the way.

"Well stop. Theres nothing you should be worrying about." Langa wrapped his arms around Rekis shoulders, pulling him into his chest. It apparently comforted his boyfriend. Everytime he would pull him into a hug, Reki would calm himself down.

"I just dont want to come off as some annoying, selfish, clingy boyfriend."

"I dont mind the clingy part. Plus, youre not annoying and selfish. Stop putting yourself down or ill have to whack you with my skateboard."

"Ill whack you back for lying to me."

"Im not lying baby"

"You are! Youre also teasing me!" Reki ruffled his boyfriends hair before unpausing the game. He was almost being lapped by Langa so hopefully thatll buy him some time. "Hey, Thats cheating Reki!"

"No its not, because you love me."

"What logic are you using?!"

"Its a japan thing." Reki laughed a little, passing Langa and the finish line. "Okay break time!" He left Langa with the loading screen and got up to steal some of Langas clothing.

"You have so many hoodies yet you steal mine." Langa smiled to himself, reaching over to turn off his console and got up with Reki. "Only because they smell like you." Reki threw on a red hoodie with a small patch in the corner that was a Canadian flag. Even though it was just a hoodie Langa coundlt help but think how cute Reki was.

"youre staringgg~" Reki hummed, purposely trying to tease Langa. He was still trying what Joe advised him to do. In all honesty, it was fun.

"What? I am not." Langa retorted. He wasnt staring...he was admiring.

"Sure, Sure." Reki was feeling much better now that he was spending some time with his boyfriend. Langa can say the same. Even though they spend way to much time together, they never got tired of eachother. Thats why its going to be a misrable week for the both of them. So Reki is taking all the time he has and spending it with Langa. He..He was clingy.

"Reki?" Langa wrapped his arms around his lover.

"Hm?" Reki was currently stuffing his shirt and hoodie in Langas top drawer, dedicated to all of his sleepover clothing.

"I'm gonna miss you." he placed his head on the back of Reki's shouder and hugged his waist. "Im going to miss you too but we shouldnt spend our time moping about it and being sappy." he smiled and gave Langa a small kiss on his forehead.

"Then what should we do?"

"Cuddle."

Reki loved cuddles. He loved cuddles more than food and he felt childish because of it. But in his arms he went, his back against his lovers chest and their hands loosely intertwined.

Langa buried his face into Rekis hair. It always smelled like children's bubblegum shampoo but he thought it was the cutest thing ever. He never pointed it out though.

Reki was still awake, scrolling through his phone with one hand, their fingers still intertwined with the other. "What are you looking at Reki?" He placed his chin on the red heads shoulder, glancing at his phone screen.

"The group chat. Miya was sending memes..again. Cherry left and blocked Joe so he couldn't be added back. So now Joe is convincing Shadow to add cherry back."

"It's always something so chaotic."

"You never read the messages do you?" He looked back at his boyfriend. Langa pecked his lips and buried his face into his neck. "I look sometimes. I try to stay out of it."

Reki let out a small snicker before closing the messages and saying goodnight to his mom. "Langa.."

"Hm?"

"Stop..kissing my neck" Reki shuddered at the feeling, setting his phone away from him.

"Mmkay" he mumbled against his shoulder.

Reki was only joking but smiled at how fast Langa was to stop what he was doing just in case it made him uncomfy.

"Langa?"

"Yes baby?"

"Did you know that Joe and Cherry are engaged?!"

"Hm? Is that so?" Langa was slowly falling asleep but continued to listen to the excited red head talk. He has so much energy for it being late at night.

"Mhm! They had rings like us! But I think they are a little too old for promise rings. I'm pretty sure they are getting married."

"Are you assuming this Reki?"

"..maybe...but Miya agrees!"

"I mean I wouldn't be surprised. I thought they were already married. The act like an old married couple sometimes."

"Langa?"

"Yes baby?"

"I love you so so much!"

"I love you too, now sleep or you'll be up all night."

-

I NEEDED THIS

I NEEDED TO WRITE THIS SO BAD

IM SORRY IF IT IS KINDA RANDOM TO THE PLOT BUT I JUST- AHHHHHH

Okay I'm calm now..somewhat..

Ahem- hey besties

I love all of your headcannons last time and you guys seem to like the random questions I have sometime so leave me your kin list!

Here's top three of mine for rn- I'm probably forgetting some but meh

- Reki Kyan 😩
- Death The Kid
- Kou Minamoto

I have a ton more but uh yeah I'm too tired to think of more than three 🧍