21|🛹

Hey besties I'm writing from my laptop hehe

Sorry I felt like sharing KSDVNSKN

Also look forward to over protective Langa :3 you guys seemed o like it last time <3 So I'm here to deliver

-

"Langa, do you have your things in the suitcase I left on your bed?"

Nanako called from downstairs, turning back to the kitchen table. She knew Langa was upset but she doesn't know what to do to help comfort him. "Oh, Oliver..." she sighed.

Langa stared at the brown suitcase that sat on his bed filled with various articles of clothing. He let out a long sigh before shoving it closed. He took the leather handle and put it off to the side near his backpack. His closet door was still open, revealing his snowboarding stuff that was covered up by long jackets and shirts. He blinked for a second, deciding whether or not he should bring it. After two seconds he slammed it closed.

He didn't mean too. He didn't mean to slam it, but it felt good.

*BZZ*

Langa shifted his gaze from the closed white doors of his closet to his phone screen that was lit up with his boyfriends smiling face at the beach and now his name with 'see notification'.

Langa pushed some hair behind his ear, grabbed his phone, and laid back on his bed debating if he should open it or not.

He did.

He cant ignore his boyfriend. He would feel so guilty knowing he sent him a message. Langa took a deep breath, hoping it was nothing to do with him leaving early. He wasn't ready to talk about it yet.

'call me'

Lang gulped. Oh no, what is this gonna be about. He hovered his finger over the call button and clicked it. Now he really cant go back.

"TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!" He heard his boyfriends bed squeak over his excited yell, he was definitely bouncing up and down. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you wait"

"Its okay, babe!" The red head exclaimed in a excited, teasing tone. "Now..."

Suddenly the tone shifted from enthusiastic to stern within seconds, which made Langa worried. "Y..yeah?"

"Why did you have to leave early? Is everything okay? Is mama hasegawa okay?"

"Everything is fine baby" He muttered a lie through the phone.

"oh..okay! Well anyways, I had this great design idea for a board in the works! Maybe you can try it out. Oh and I can let you paint it if you want. You can even help me pick the whee-"

For the rest of the night, till 4 am in the morning the two stayed on call talking. Langa started to drift off a little. He loved listening to Rekis voice even if some of the things he says he cant understand. But there was one thing he loved hearing at the end of every one of their late night calls..

"Are you getting tired Baby? Ill leave you to sleep. Goodnight Snow"

Langas heart fluttered. "Good night Starburst"

After Reki hung up he skipped to the kitchen to get a snack. "He's hiding something from me..BUT he must have a good reason so ill leave it be" He hummed to himself. Hes gotten a lot more comfortable lately. With pet names and kisses from his boyfriend, and the fact hes becoming the more passionate one. Sometimes tackling Langa, repeating "I love you"'s as many times as he could before he gets tonge tied.

He skipped back to his room, lying in his bed he slowly started to drift off a little.

-

Early in the morning...