18|🛹

HI IF YOU GOT THE NOTIF THAT ALL THE CHAPTERS GOT RE PUBLISHED IS BECAUSE I UNPUBLISHED THE BOOK- the only way to republish it is if you publish every single chapter again 😩

Anyways enjoy another chapter full of Renga fluff bc I need it

-

Reki woke up the next morning in his bed, but joined by someone else. He had a splitting headache and was starving. He peeked over his shoulder and saw his boyfriend sleeping peacefully, his arms wrapped around his waist. That made it harder for Reki to get up so he stayed for a few minutes.

"You're awake?" Langa mumbled into the red heads shoulder, pulling him closer. Reki hummed a short response and started to drift back off to sleep. Being in Langas arms made him feel safe and warm, making him sleepy again.

"How did...you end up" he started to trail off, falling asleep. Langa finished his sentence and gave him the answer he was looking for. "You got super drowsy and said you weren't feeling good. After the pizza arrived Joe drove you home. I came along because I was worried."

Reki, his eyes still closed, smiled as he looked over to his boyfriend. "Aww" he shifted his body to where his arms were now hugging Langas chest.

Langa let the boy sleep, cuddled up to his chest, for a few more minutes as he read through the group chats texts. Apparently the group chat was talking after the whole 'party'. Turns out Miya was just getting over a cold but when he went home he got symptoms again. Joe, as the dad of the group, and Shadow, the uncle, were both making sure he was okay. Cherry kept leaving but Joe kept adding him back.

"Man they are chaotic. I hope Miya is okay." He set his phone down and buried his face into Rekis hair, hearing a small sniffle coming from him. Langa panicked, thinking he was crying. "Baby, are you okay?"

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine." He rubbed his eyes.

"Oh thank god I thought you were crying."

"Well my head hurts really bad and I feel really hot.."

Langa pressed the back of his hand to Rekis forehead. "Oh no," Langa frowned, kissing his forehead. "What?" The red head swiped some hair away from his eyes, grabbing for his headband. "You must've caught Miya's cold."

"Miya had a cold?!"

"Mhm, you read through the group chat I'll go let your Mother know and have her check your tempt, okay?" He slid off the bed, handing him his headband along with his phone.

Reki didn't like that idea and grabbed Langas arm, believing that he would go home after getting his mom. "Please don't leave"

"I'll be right back I promise." Langa kissed his hand and was out the door in a matter of seconds.

-

A few minutes later Rekis mom poked her head through the door before running over to her son with a thermometer and a bottle of water. Langa followed a few steps behind and his two littlest sisters peeked in from the doorway.

"Oh Reki, are you okay? Here put this under your tongue. I have a bottle of water. Are you hungry? I can make you something!" His mother constantly worried over her children, wanting to make sure they are always happy, healthy and safe. Reki was prone to getting sick. He often had colds and fevers.

"Mom calm down" Reki gave her a weak smile before putting the  plastic stick under his tongue. "Sorry hun, I have medicine too!" She held up a small cup of pink fluid. Reki shook his head, not wanting to take it.

A few seconds later the thermometer beeped, he had a low fever but it could change if he doesn't get medicine and rest. "Here you go" Reki stared at the cup of off tasting medicine in his moms hands.

"I don't wanna."

"Reki" Langa crossed his arms over his chest.

The red head gave in and ended up taking the medicine. "Ew ew ew" he grabbed the water bottle and gulped at least half the bottle down.

His mom left to make breakfast for him and his sisters + Langa. Langa and Reki were left alone for a little bit while they waited.

Langa sat at the end of the bed with a concerned expression as he stared at his boyfriend.

"I'm not gonna die Langa, stop giving me that look." Reki smiled a little, bringing his knees to his chest.

"But I can't give you kisses. And we can't go out together. And your tired and in pain."

"It's not as painful as skating. Plus it's only a headache." He rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't know what to do about the kisses but you can stay here for a little bit..." he muttered. He didnt want Langa to leave, its been had letting him out of his sight since he let him go home by himself.

"I'll stay only if you want me too." Langa returned the smile, wanting to kiss the red head so badly.

"Of course I want you to stay! I need someone look after me." He half-joked, sitting all the way up and grabbing Langas hand.

Langa was still worried, no matter how much the boy tried to reassure him.

"Langaaa you're gonna get gray hair and wrinkles if you keep worrying so much"

"What? No I'm not. I'm not worried."

"You're such a bad liar"

"Says the one who change the topic last night to the weather."

"W-what? We don't talk about that."

"Oh but we do, it was a very cute attempt though"

Reki crossed his arms and frowned. "Your gay is showing"

"You wanna kiss me so bad right now. Don't even."

-

HI BESTIES

💃🕺💃🕺

I WANNA KNOW YOUR SK8 HEAD CANNONS HAND THEM OVER

I don't want to watch the season finale please- I want to cry so hard.