10|🛹

When your book has no plot so it's just a bunch of time skips, fluff, and needy langa 😃

Hope you don't mind besties

Ahem... TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL 🙄✋
-

"I'm exhausted..P.E. sucked today" Reki stretched his arms out.

"It was fun for me." Langa shrugged a little, grabbing Reki's hand. "Youre weird sometimes Langa" He joked, swinging their hands.

"That's not very nice"

"I was joking!"

Langa smiled a little and went to kiss Reki's cheek only to be stopped by Rekis hand and blushing face. "N-not right now, we are still kinda on campus..."

He tilted his head a little as he looked down at the flustered red head. "I'm not allowed to let everyone know I love you?" He snaked his arms around Rekis waist and pulled him towards him.

Reki panicked and placed his hands on Langas chest. "Langaaa" he whined, looking to the side. "Dude Your so embarrassing, stoppp"

Langa kissed his nose and let go. "Okay okay"

-

Reki decided to invite Langa over..again. There really is no way to separate the two. Langa wanted to cuddle but Reki had homework to do so they had to improvise.

Reki wanted to get the work over with so he can give his needy boyfriend the attention he wants but he can't focus when his touchy boyfriend has his arms wrapped around him and giving him neck kisses.

"Langa..please?" The embarrassed red head patted Langas head.

"No."

"Pleaseee"

"Noo."

"Youre ridiculous, ya know that?" He sighed, defeated once again.

"Youre hot, did you know that?"  Langa replied flatly, purposely teasing him.

Reki broke his pencil, on accident, and almost ripped a hole through his paper because of it. "look what you made me do Langa!" He showed him his, now broken, pencil.

The boy looked up from Rekis shoulder, glanced at the pencil, and placed his head back down. "Oh too bad..well guess no more homework."

Reki could almost hear the smirk in Langas voice. He sighed and set his work down on the small nightstand across from them. "Okay Fine." He muttered, turning to his clingy lover who was smiling at him.

"I hate how easy it is for me to cave in." Reki sighed, giving Langa a quick kiss. Which made Langa a little upset.

"Not enough." He cupped the boys cheeks and kissed Reki properly. Eventually leading on to a more passionate one.

Reki pulled away first and threw his head into his hands. "You always get so embarrassed, we've kissed so many times before." Langa pouted a little, trying to get Reki to look at him again. "I can't help it, man! It's your fault."

-

The two boys ended up watching a movie and eating a few snacks. Reki was back in Langas lap, his boyfriend's arms around his torso and chin rested on his shoulder.

Halfway through the movie Reki gasped and realization struck him.

"What is it Reki?"

"I forgot but there's a Race at 'S' today! I wanna go see it!!" Reki, who seemed to be super excited, was practically bouncing up and down.

Langa thought for a second. "Who's racing?" He calmed Reki down and rested his chin back on his shoulder.

"Cherry and Joe"

"Oh they got into it again?"

"Yeah, this time Cherry challenged him."

"Okay, what time does it start?"

"We have enough time to finish the movie! I just remembered it now."

Langa nodded and kissed the red heads cheek. "Kay" he smiled a little and went back to enjoying the movie with Reki.

The movie finished quicker than they thought and soon enough the credits were rolling. Reki was wanting to get going but Langa wanted to stay a few more minutes.

"Ah ah, the credits are apart of the movie." He tightened his grip on the smaller males waist and smiled playfully. Reki went to go say something but had nothing to argue. He was right-

"What are we gonna do? Just read the names?"

"No, I wanna cuddle still." Langa ran his hands up Rekis shirt, causing him to jump at the cold and sudden touch. "Ah, Langa! Your hands are cold!"

"Oh sorry" Langa apologized, removing his hands and giving him a peck on the lips instead. "It's fine," he returned the kiss. "Can we go now though?"

"a few more minutes.." He hummed and snuggled into the crook of Rekis neck. He felt Reki let out a small sigh and leaned back a little. "Okay, okay. Lets go."

Reki jumped out of Langas lap and grabbed his shoes. He threw on his backpack and opened his window. "Cmon" he was out first. Langa knew Reki climbed out of his window sometimes but he's never done it himself. "If your scared I can hold your handdd" Reki teased.

Langa shook his head and made his way out the window a few seconds later. "Is that offer still up?" The blue haired boy held out his hand. Reki smirked and got on his skateboard. "Sadly no"

Langa gasped. "How dare you."

Reki held out his hand and without hesitation Langa grabbed it and intertwined their fingers.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

-

I needed to write some fluff desperately-

Also thank you for commenting besties! <3 I love reading through them and responding to them teehee