16|🛹

I love y'all Sm

I'm having the shittiest day ever so I'm going to write some more renga for me and for you mwah 🫂💕

-

"Joe I need help."

It was a few days after Reki gave Langa a promise ring and slept over.  It was late Friday and Reki arrived early before the gang.

Every other Friday the sk8 family would meet up at Joes restaurant when it closed to celebrate another week. They would hang out, play games and just party.

Today Reki made the excuse of having to clean his room before hanging out so that he could escape hanging out with Langa. He felt SUPER bad but he needed advice from the man himself, Joe.

"What's up Rekster."

"Stop I hate the nickname-" Reki joked, his mom called him that all the time and wasn't bothered by it as much as he used too.

"Spill it." Joe set down a glass of soda in front of Reki before starting to clean up some tables and close down for the day.

"Well it's kinda stupid and maybe selfish..? I want to know how to fluster Langa!" He exclaimed. "He's always making my legs feel week and my stomach all BLAH and my heart all BOOM you know?" He ruffled his hair, gathering up some words to describe how he feels.

He heard the man across the room chuckle. "Oh I see, well have you done anything that's made him the tiniest bit flustered?"

"I called him some nicknames but that's it! All he does is turn a little pink." Reki crossed his arms. "I want to make him feel the way I feel!"

Joe threw a cloth over his should meet and crossed his arms. "Hmm, well..I say continue thinking of some nicknames and maybe try some flirty stuff like pick up lines or something." Kojiro tapped his chin. "Or, nah that wouldn't work."

"What?"

"Nothing kid. I doubt you would pull it off."

"Now I wanna know!!"

"Nah."

"Please Joe!"

"Nope"

Joe sat in the chair next to Reki and thought for a moment. "Langa seems pretty laidback and neutral, meaning he doesn't show as much emotion as you would probably want too."

"I mean he smiles a lot around me and is really affectionate."

"Okay that's good then! Try returning what he does to you. That might fluster him. He won't be expecting you to return the affection."

"Thank you Joe! I'll try it!"

-

They went back and forth for a couple minutes until Miya barged in with his phone in hand. "The best boy arrived."

Reki laughed a little and finished off his soda. "Nice joke Miya. We all know I'm the best boy." The red head set his cup down and ruffled the younger boys head. "Yeah right! Joe, who's better me or h-"

"I'm not in on this convo." He hung up his apron and got a glass of wine out just in time for a certain pink haired male to come in. "Pour me one." Was the first thing that came out of his mouth as he fixed his ponytail.

Shadow arrives a few minutes after, sitting in a booth with Miya and Reki. The only person left was Langa. Which, right when reki was getting a little anxious, he finally arrived.

"You're later than usual." Shadow pointed out and the boy hurried to sit next to Reki. "Sorry..I was waiting at me and Rekis meet up spot."

"Oh so you left your boyfriend waiting?" Miya teased, making Reki feel bad. "I- I'm sorry Langa, I should've told you I got here earlier."

Langa grabbed Rekis hand under the table and intertwined their fingers. "It's okay, it happens" he smiled.

"LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED" Shadow exclaimed.

Miya went to grab a few board games from the janitors closet Joe had for emergency clean ups. "Which one should we play this time?"

"Monopoly!" Reki jumped excitedly, hitting his knee on the table. "Ow-"

"No you always flip the board!" Miya grabbed a few others, candy land, trouble  and uno before heading back to the table. Cherry didn't want to take part in such 'childish shenanigans' so he sat off the the side watching the other five.

Reki pouted with his arms crossed, soon tensing up as he felt Langas hand on his lower thigh. "Langa.." he whispered through his teeth. "What? I just want to make sure your knee is okay." He lied.

Miya picked uno first and divided out the cards, making sure everyone got seven before flipping the first card, a yellow 2.

Let the chaotic game of Uno begin.

-

It's short I apologize 😫💕 but yeah I'm in a writing mood and I left y'all a few weeks without chapters so here's another one to make up for it <3