27|🛹✨

Idk how TF some of you guys guessed what this chapter was gonna be about but here we are. (Well i did hint at it... Okay okay)

Also thank you for all the kind words on my Note! I was just freaking out a little- I didnt want to make anyone uncomfy or anyone make any assumptions about me KJXFSJDFN Ill shush

-

"Pretty..."

"Huh? Oh you mean the board."

A glass board was placed right next to Rekis feet. He had almost just crashed into the other boy in front of him. "Well...Do you wanna ride it?"

"Huh? Me..?" The snowy haired prince looked up from the board and to the red head. "O..Okay"

Reki pushed the board over to Langa with his feet, watching it as it lightly hit his shoe. "Go on. You can hold my hand if you want too." Langa gripped his hand as he wobbled a little.

A few minutes of Reki helping this mysterious stranger ride the board it was almost time for him to leave. "Crap...I gotta go now." He kicked up the board and grabbed the top. "Reki... Right?" Langa held out his hand, an arm behind his back as he bowed a little.

"Thank you for this experience. I'm Prince Langa of the Hasegawa family." He introduced himself, which he really should've done before hand. The red head got a little flustered and returned the thanks.

"No need to be so formal...Thank you for sharing it with me." He bowed nervously before feeling his chin be lifted and soft lips meet his.

"When can we see each other again?"

-

"WHA-" Reki jolted up, falling off of Langas bed and bumping his head on the ground. "Ow-" He wasnt expecting to wake up in Langas room. He also didnt expect that dream. "Reki are you okay?" Langa woke up from the loud thud, rubbing his eyes sleepily as he held out his hand to help him up.

It took a second for him to respond, thinking back to his dream, before grabbing his hand and being pulled back onto the bed. Langa was still wanting to sleep so he just cuddled up next to Reki, who was wanting to discuss his dream but also still taking it in.

He got butterflies similar to the one he got when he first kissed Langa. That whole dream felt like it was his first time meeting him and falling in love. "Langa? Do you ever just like...Fall in love all over again? Or like um...have that feeling?" All he got was a sleepy hum and tightened grip around his torso. "Babyyy"

"Im awake, Im awake." Langa mumbled into Rekis shoulder. "I sometimes get that feeling, why?" He was slowly waking up, playing with a few strands of Rekis hair.

"Well I had a dream last night that made me feel that way!"

"Oh really? What was it about."

Reki sat up, Langa followed. "Okay so you know how we watched Cinderella last night?" He grabbed is boyfriends hands and started to play with his fingers. "Mhm, You fell asleep halfway through. You didnt even make it till the cake was finished." He snickered a little, moving some of Rekis hair behind his ear. "But continue."

Oh thats right their wedding cake. He shook off the thought before going back to explaining his dream. "Okay so basically  there was this fairy god mother that gave me a glass board, well Joe was the fairy god mother." He held back a laugh. "Anyways! I was skating down a path and I almost crashed into you. You were the prince!"

"I was? Very interesting." To be completely honest, Langa was paying attention, of course, but he was also just admiring his boyfriend. He seemed so enthusiastic and it was cute.

"Mhm mhm! Anyways You thought the board was pretty so I asked if you wanted to ride."

"Im pretty sure It was you who I thought was pretty, but its your dream." Langa muttered to himself, continuing to pay attention to his lover.

"I started to teach you but you kept falling. I caught you every time though! Eventually I had to leave but you stopped me before you could and decided it would be a good time to introduce youself as the prince of the Hasegawa family and then kiss me."

"Kiss you? Damn I was smooth." Langa joked, pecking Rekis cheek.

"No because I was thinking that was just how the Hasegawa's introduced themselves-"

"Well thats an interesting dream you had. I had one similar except for some reason it was beauty and the beast. I was in a yeti's body and you were the beauty." Langa stretched, getting off the bed and rummaging through his drawers. "Oh! Tell me more!"

"We got a beach day ahead of us. I can tell you a little later. But for now..." He tossed some swim trunks and a t-shirt to Reki. "We gotta get ready."

-

Rekis phone started to go off a gazillion times. The group chat was asking where the two were and why they were so late.

"Miya is gonna kill me." Reki whined little, fixing his hair that Langa just messed up. "He'll be fine, I just have to promise to take him to a game shop in the shopping district at the beach." Langa ruffled his boyfriends hair again, causing him to receive a light hit in the arm.

"Langa Hasegawa, if you mess up my hair one more time im-"

"Gonna what? Kiss me or something?" The blue haired boy interrupted, grabbing his bag and board.

"Im gonna 'or something' your ass," Reki frowned, grabbing his board. "With this."

"Calm down babe, your hair looks fine. Lets go."

-

This chapter was kinda sucky but I needed to upload something today

Beach chapter is next :DDD