31| Canada trip (last last chapter-)

Ya miss me?

Good because it's been brought to my attention that I'm a fucking dumbass and actually forgot about the damn Canada trip Langa promised.

So I wrote it out. This is the last chapter for real- I just feel super bad for forgetting about it <3

Enjoy!
-

"Woah-"

That was the third time Reki has said that since they got off the plane. Fourth time if you count when they got on the plane and after take off.

Langa and Reki went to Canada alone. No adults, no friends, just them.

Nanako had booked a small little apartment for them to stay in. It was near a snowboarding area that had perfect slopes and places for Reki to practice.

Reki, who was utterly exhausted from the long trip, never seen so much snow in his life. It was so white...and cold. "Cmon, lets get inside." Langa laughed a little, grabbing Reki's hand and leading him inside the apartment.

It didnt take long for them to settle in and unpack their belongings. They were staying for two weeks, hopefully enough time for Reki to learn how to snowboard. He was talented so Langa woldnt be suprised if he was a god at it withen a few days.

"We have to go shopping, Reki." The blue haired teen closed the empty, bare, pantry and slung himself over the couch that his boyfriend was currently sitting at. "Mm, okay then. Lets go!"

They were out the door in a matter of seconds. Reki was so excited to mess around in the snow. Miya told him about snowball fights, building snowmen, and even making igloos. All of that sounded entreating to the red headed teens childish heart.

Langa fixed his gloves, they were as itchy as he remembered them being. It was so nice to be back out in the cold. It felt so good. Plus, extra cuddles.

"Woah-" Fifth time. The store was way bigger than the ones in Okinawa. There were so many isles to go down. He chose the icecream isle first, dragging his lover behind him.

"Reki, its freezing outside. Absolutely NO icecream." He watched as Reki's beaming smile tuned into a small frown. It hurt but there was no way they were buying icecream in this weather.

"Please!" He begged. Langa shook his head, crossing his arms. "No."

"But snow.."

"Nope."

"Baby?"

"uh uh."

"Blue m&m?"

"Reki. No-" Langa held in a small laugh at such a ridiculous nickname. "I know! There's something that's way better than Icecream." Langa was pulling Reki away from the Icecream isle and down one filled with coffee, tea and..hot cocoa.

"I can teach you how to make the perfect cup of hot cocoa." Langa read through all the brands, grabbing the one his father always got him. It brought back so many memories. He can already taste it.

"Sounds fun!" Reki somehow wandered off further into the isle, walking back with arms full of marshmallows.

"You...you are so childish. I love you."

"I love you too, and marshmallows."

They continued to shop for food for the week. They could always come back. Langa's mother was able to supply some money, along with the place they are staying at, so they could enjoy their time together. Rekis mom, Masae, insisted on helping and chipped in some money as well, seeing how a part time job didn't have the best pay.