17|🛹

Yes.

Yes I am spoiling you guys with renga content.

You don't seem to mind so..

also

Meme
-

Cherry ended up changing his mind and joining in on the game, somehow Joe managed to convince him. The game was already half way done so he was at a disadvantage but they dealed him in anyways.

Miya was at uno but that quickly turned around when Langa pulled out a plus four. "Sorry.." he thought for a second before calling out the color red.

Reki was out of the game, he rage quit since he kept getting +4 and +2 pulled on him, along with never having the right color. He sat and watched as his boyfriend and others played.

"Try returning what he does to you. That might fluster him. He won't be expecting you to return the affection"

Rekis ears started to burn. "Damn I hope you're right Joe." He glanced at his boyfriend who just finished his turn and was watching what Miya was about to put down.

Reki nervously wrapped his arm around Langa, laying his head on his shoulder which got his attention. He hesitantly looked at his hand before moving it down Langas thigh, repeating what he done to him earlier.

Reki spotted Langas ears get red as he placed down a card. Soon enough he was met with the eyes of his lover. The red head got embarrassed and looked down, moving his hand only for Langa to grab it and put it back.

"Uno!" Miya cheered again. "That's the seventh time you've called uno this game Miya!" Shadow placed down a card, now it was Cherrys turn who also called uno.

"Either it's working and he's keeping his reaction down OR he's enjoying playing with me." Reki frowned but didn't move his hand. "Either way.. I still didn't get much of a reaction"

-

A few more games were played, each one won a game of uno and they were all ready for pizza, which they had every Friday when they had these meet ups.

They all settled on a pepperoni pizza and a few other sides. Joe ordered it but they had a rotation system where two people stood outside to pick it up. Miya and Shadow did it last Friday so it was Reki and Langas turn.

While the others stayed and Chat, Reki hesitantly made his way outside, nervously thinking how this conversation is about to go.

"Reki?"

The red head gulped, already tugging at his headband. He stared at the concrete ground beneath him. "Hm?" He hummed in response.

"Care to explain?"

"E-explain what, dude-?"

Langa raised Rekis chin to make him look at him. He smiled a little, noticing the light pink on Rekis cheeks. "Were you..trying to get back at me?"

"What? Me? Nooooo- pshh you're so funny bro, you wish." He glanced away, trying to find a way to change the subject. "So, uh. The weathers nice isn't it?"

"Pft-" Langa covered his mouth, keeping his laughter down. "Yeah it's quite nice out tonight." He played along, sneaking in a small kiss.

Reki wrapped his arms around Langas neck and returned it, pulling away a few seconds later. "Sorry.."

"For?" Langa raised an eyebrow, honestly confused on why Reki was apologizing.

"Mm..dont worry about it...Snow" Reki smiled at his boyfriend, ruffling his hair.

"Okay I won't starburst"

-

I know it's short but I wanted to write something out before I go to bed <3

Love you besties you deserve another chapter