11|🛹

"Hey gays- I mean guys!" Miya waved them over to their spot up front. "I swear Miya. Don't slip up again." Reki playfully grabbed Miya's head. "OKAY OKAY!!!" He scratched at Rekis poor hand.

"OUCH!"

"Jeez shut up, the race is gonna start soon." Shadow pointed to Cherry and Joe who were just getting ready to race. Rekis face lit up as the lights went from green down to red. Langa thought it was cute but decided not to act upon it and watched the race. Come to think of it Hes never seen them race eachother seriously.

"Is this their first time against eachother?" Langa watched the big screen, watching as Joe practically bounced off a wall and in front of Cherry. I've seen that move before. It's so cool..

"No, they usually do it for fun sometimes when they make their entrance. But they have raced like this a bunch of times." Reki stated as he continued to watch in awe.

"Cherry has 7 wins against Joes 6. Joe is trying to tie it right now." Miya chipped in.

"Yeah but Cherry is still in the lead with his stupid electronic, robot, bitchy,  skateboard thing." Shadow grumbled, crossing his arms.

-

The race ended sooner than anyone expected. Loud cheers and squeals from various groups of ladies were heard along with other skaters. It was hard to tell who won but Cherry came out victorious.

"Ha, 8 to 6 Gorilla." Cherry smacked the back of the other males head, causing him to get tripped. Then it just fell into a whole argument.

"Ah yes, an old married couple." Miya rolled his eyes.

"I see it." Langa almost laughed as he watched the other two argue and hit eachother. He looked down at Reki. "I don't want to fight like that Kay?"

Reki almost melted, "Aw, we would never. We both know you don't have the emotional and physical strength to hurt me"

"Get a room" Miya pushed the two away with a grumpy look on his face. "Awww, is someone getting jealous?" Reki pinched the smaller boys face and laughed. "W-what?! No! I have enough love at home thank you!"

They all gathered up together and decided to go to Joes place. Cherry and Joe ended up fighting on the way..again. But eventually they got there and sat at a table together.

Reki and Langa sat in one booth, Miya and Shadow across from them, Cherry sat at the "adult table" and was getting a glass of wine poured for him.

"Reki, I need a favor." Miya piped up and took a sip of his sprite. He didn't like it at first but got used to the carbonation.

"Yeah?"

"I need help with a new design for my skateboard? Like..um.. art design."

Reki sparkled with excitement and nodded. "Okay! Do you have any ideas? Any examples?"

"Um...I think I can send them to the group chat. Or message you privately."

"I would like to see your idea" Joe spoke up from the register.

"Oh..okay then." Miya pulled out his phone and sent a few pictures of cat designs he was interested in. Reki got excited and saved them all, wanting to work on it now. "I'll work on it when I can!"

Miya nodded and continued drinking his sprite. Shadow was on his phone, most likely texting his boss he so clearly had a crush on, Langa had his hand intertwined with Rekis, doing the little thumb rub thing as he scrolled through his phone. Reki was trying to hide his blush and tried distracting himself with his phone as well.

A text popped up on his screen and it was from Langa. Reki was confused for a second because he was sitting right next to him but went on to read it.

"I love you."

The red head put his down on the table and almost bursted. Langa kept in a small giggle as the other two looked at him.

"What's wrong Reki?" Miya poked at the red floof of hair. "Is he dead or somethin'"

"I'm fine" they heard the muffled voice of their friend and went back to what they we're doing. Langa was to busy embarrassing my his boyfriend. "Youre cute <3" another text popped up. "I wanna kiss :(" and another.

Reki turned his head enough so Langa can see his flustered face. Langa wore a smirk as he glanced at his glaring lover. "The sexual tension between you two is ridiculous." Joe joked, causing the other two to perk up and looked away from eachother.

"Pft-" Miya almost spit out his drink and Shadow was just ignoring it all. "Shut up Muscle Brain." Cherry took a sip of his wine. "What Four eyes? Did I say something that hurt your feelings?"
"No, actually you didn't. You just being ridiculously loud and stupid."

"Aight, I think that's our cue to leave." Miya hopped up and out of the booth. Everyone else agreed as they heard the arguing fire up again. They waited out side the door giving eachother their goodbyes. "Talk about sexual tension." Reki grumbled.

-

They were closer to Rekis house {logic.} so Langa went with him there. He had to make sure his boyfriend got home safely.

Reki climbed up into his little ledge and set his backpack and skateboard down before starting to climb in. Langa waited at the bottom as he watched the red head. "Good night Reki." Langa stood on his toes to reach the his window. "Night Langa" Reki pecked his lips. "Please be safe." The concern in Rekis voice made Langa stay a little longer to ensure his lover he will be safe. It took a little bit of convincing but it eventually worked.

"Please, you can stay the night, OR! You can have your mom pick you up. Or or I can wake my mom up to take you home. Or or or I can walk you home and then have my mom pick me up."

"Reki, stop worrying." Langa kissed his forehead. "I'll be safe I promise. I'll text you when I get home okay?"

"Okay..."

——
Hehehehehehehe

EHEHEHEHHEHEHE

Hey.