26|🛹✨

"Langa can we try something?"

Those words echoed through Langas mind. Try what? His imagination ran through multiple different scenarios. Each one got progressively more embarrassing. He started to get nervous but curious as the seconds went by.

"Try what?"

It took a second for Reki to answer. He was still flustered, Langa can tell that much. Rekis face went from concentrated to enthusiastic with a matter of seconds.

"I wanna try baking together!"

(YALL DOWN BAD 😳📸 he just wanted to bake with his boyfriend 🙄)

"Baking? Like a cake or something?" Langa shifted his legs to hang over his bed frame, still keeping his focus on the red head.

"Mhm! We can make our wedding cake!" The happiness in Rekis voice rubbed off on Langa. God, Reki was way to cute for his own good.

"You're still on the marrying thing?"

"Do you not want too?..." the joy in his voice was gone in a matter of seconds. The worry that struck Langa made him almost Yelp. "NO NO NO! I do Reki-"

"Good because you're gonna be saying 'I do' in a few years."

Langa sighed with relief, shaking his head a little. "Okay okay, cmon let's go then."

-

They both made their way downstairs, holding eachothers hands. Nanako was sitting at the kitchen table, looking through mail and picking up her phone every now and then.

(Cue besties normal spam of comments 🥴📸)

"Hey mom, Reki wants to bake a wedding cake." Langa grabbed some cake mix form their cabinet, along with a few measuring cups. Reki had wandered off on his own, over to Nanako.

"Oh? For..whom?" She folded up a few pieces of paper and set them off to the side.

"For us!" Reki smiled, fiddling with his headband that was a little bit wonky.

"Oh...okay then." She giggled a little, patting Rekis head. "You guys have fun then. Ignore me over here." Her phone went off and she immediately grabbed it.

"Ooo who is that? I see a heart next to their name." Reki teased a little, rebraiding Nanakos hair. It was rare but ever so often when the three of them were hanging out and talking, Reki would play with Nanakos hair. He started doing it just to make Langa jealous and it seemed to work.

"Oh! Nobody. I have a heart next to your name and Langas!" That wasn't a full on lie. She did have a heart next to their names but this person wasn't just a 'nobody'. "Ah okay!"

"Reki.." Langa frowned, grabbing his hand and putting it onto his head. He got jealous to easily. That was one thing Reki was good at.

Reki ruffled his hair, slightly kissing his forehead and ran over to the counter with all of the stuff. He never really baked anything. He mainly cooked some simple stuff for his sisters. Baking was another thing.

"What's your favorite type of cake Reki?"

"Any cake from Joes menu! He makes really good sweets." Reki could aka it taste the small cakes Joe would let him and cherry sample every now and then.

"I've never tried one of those before..I should." Langa grabbed two aprons and handed one to Reki. "Here, don't get my hoodie dirty."

"Psh- like I would ever" Reki destroyed one of Langas hoodies before. He was cooking something for them to eat and came back looking messier than the kitchen.

Langa put on his apron and helped Reki tie his. He had to admit, Reki looked great in anything. Including an apron. "Very cute." He smiled, nuzzling his slightly shorter boyfriends cheek.

"Let's get baking!!" Reki grabbed the cake mix in a hurry. Quickly returning the affection with a small kiss. He was excited but also very impatient when it came to making things. That was including boards. Sometimes it came out good other times it didn't.

-

Baking the 'wedding cake' took a little longer than they expected. Nanako had to step in at some point to help with the oven work, since Reki burned his finger for not wresting kitchen gloves. "Told you to wear something over your hand so you wouldn't get burned." Langa sighed, wrapping a small bright green bandage over his finger and giving it a kiss. "Sorry.."

"Okay! It should be done in 45 minutes! How about we watch a move or something!" Nanako clapped her hands together in excitement. She was doing much better now. Shes gotten sleep, she's more back to her enthusiastic self, Langa was glad. Nanako just wished Oliver could see Langa and how much he grew. She wished Oliver can meet Reki, join their hang out sessions, gossip about the two boys.

"That sounds good!" Reki beamed, once again holding onto his boyfriend. "What movie?" She grabbed the controller as they all gathered in the living room. Reki and Langa cuddled up together in front of the tv in the couch. Nanako sat in another spot of the couch and flicked through a few movie choices.

"We have Cinderella, Moana, and a few others."

Langas favorite movie since he was a kid was Cinderella. It was the first one he had seen and he loved the talking animals the most. Just the appeal of meeting a fairy and sneaking out to a ball to dance with your soulmate appealed to him when he was 6.

"Cinderella sounds good." Reki laid his head on Langas shoulder, looking at the little blip that explained the plot.

"Cinderella it is!"

-

HI BESTIES ANOTHER CHAPTER MWAH <3

It's a little short and rushed but I wanted to spoil you guys because I may not update for a day or two 😩✋

Okay okay love you bye besties 🫂💕